Built-in refrigerators are refrigerators that are secured into cabinetry and offer a luxurious high-end look. Built-in refrigerators can either be stainless steel or panel ready, covered by custom cabinet panels to blend seamlessly into your kitchen. One of the best ways to increase the value of your kitchen remodel is to plan for a built-in refrigerator in your kitchen design.
This style is great for:
- Consumers that prefer easy-access to high shelves
- A large refrigerator (42’’ to 48’’ widths) at a more affordable luxury price
- Replacing an older built-in refrigerator
- Consumers that prefer a more industrial look to their kitchen
- A perfectly panel-ready flush inset look
- Handleless door (on select models)
- A tight delivery path - since columns are shipped separately it’s easier to deliver 2 x 24’’ columns than a large 48’’ refrigerator
- Customizing how much space you want to allocate to fresh food, frozen food, and wine storage
- Since columns could be installed together or separately, columns give you more freedom to customize your kitchen design
Opting for a built-in refrigerator is a great way to elevate the appearance of your new kitchen. Regardless of your space or preferred refrigerator style, there are many built-in refrigerators to choose from.