o Dry measuring cups
o Wet measuring cups
o Measuring spoons
o 3 Large bowls
o Cutting board
o Chef knife
o Air Fry Tray
o 1 large Zucchini
o 4 eggs
o ⅛ cup Water
o 1 cup All Purpose Flour
o 1 tbsp. Cornstarch
o 1 cup Plain Panko Bread Crumbs
o 1 cup Plain Bread Crumbs
o 1 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
o 1 tbsp. Garlic Salt
o 1 tbsp. Lawry’s Seasoning Salt
o 1 tsp. Black Pepper
o Pam Cooking Spray
1. Wash zucchini and cut ends off.
2. Slice zucchini in ⅜ thick sticks.
3. In 1st bowl place flour and cornstarch. Whisk.
4. In 2nd bowl place eggs and water. Whisk.
5. In 3rd bowl place bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic salt, seasoning salt and pepper. Whisk.
6. Spray Air Fry Tray with Pam.
7. Place zucchini sticks in 1st bowl (flour mixture).
8. Remove and place in 2nd bowl (egg mixture).
9. Remove and place in 3rd bowl (bread crumb mixture).
10. Place sticks on oiled Air Fry Tray.
11. Preheat oven to Air Fry 375°F.
12. Place Air Fry Tray in center of oven.
13. Cook for 10 minutes or until crispy.
(Photo Credit: Recipes from a Pantry)