Wine coolers are a fantastic way to keep wine readily available at all times. Wine refrigerators come in all shapes and sizes so there are many options to choose from.
- Able to be used for freestanding and built-in applications.
- The Soft blue theater-style LED lighting perfectly showcases your wines.
- Protects wine from damaging ultra-violet light, while conserving energy.
- The newly designed wine columns have hidden rails for each shelf, the ball bearings and rails are completely hidden. All you can see and feel is luxury.
- A prominent display section allows you to place select wines where they can be seen, so you can share with your guests. An eye catching wine presenter made of wenge wood and aluminum will enhance your presentation.
- UV protected glass, Humidity & Vibration control, while running extremely quiet to protect all of your finest collection of wines.
Two Independent Storage Zones
- Two independent storage zones maintain wine's temperature within 1â° of set point, holding wines at precisely the storage and serving temperature you prefer. Temperature range from 40°F to 65° F.
- Safely stores 750 ml bottles, half bottles and magnums.
- UV-resistant, dark-tinted glass shields wine from the harmful rays that can cause premature aging and even unpleasant odors.
45 Bottle Capacity
- Five glide out wine racks and one floor cradle accommodate a total of 45 bottles.
- The microprocessor technology monitors conditions inside the refrigerator and maintains temperature to ensure that your items are protected from fluctuation and inconsistency.
- Ability to connect to a home security system.
- Black interiors are illuminated with LED lighting, which automatically turns off when the door is closed or can be set to stay on for three hours
- Wine racks are designed to accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes and the third and sixth racks on this unit allow for larger diameter wine and champagne bottles providing optimal storage flexibility for your collection
- Full-extension black vinyl coated wine racks allow for easy access and prevent bottles from shifting. Solid natural beech wood fronts on wine racks can easily be stained to match surrounding cabinetry
When it comes to looking for a wine refrigerator there are hundreds of options! As long as you look for UV glass, vibration reduction, temperature control, and moisture control you should be well on your way to enjoying your wine for a long time to come.