Cooking for a family can be tough. Especially this year, as many households are cooking up to 200% more meals at home than last year. If you're looking to create family meals, that are more healthy than takeout and guilt-free, consider an air fryer.
Last year I visited a friend’s house to watch a football game. As I entered the kitchen I was greeted with the familiar aroma of football fan favorites including chicken wings, french fries, nachos, doughnuts, and a whole bunch of other fun snacks. When I asked where they got their takeout, they led me over to a giant countertop appliance, called an air fryer.
We love it! I listened to my friend pitch the features of his air fry oven. Plus, it’s great for the kids' foods, so easy.
Air fry is essentially a supercharged convection mode that circulates hot air throughout the oven to deliver all the flavor and a crispy texture. It's a great way to enjoy healthier and delicious meals without adding oil, grease, and fats typically used to fry foods. You can expect perfect browning on the outer edges and a satisfying crunch every time.
An air fryer is a true convection oven with a heating element designed to circulate hot air throughout the oven. This supercharged convection system delivers faster, more even than multi-rack baking results.
Today you can get air fry in one of two ways. You can buy a countertop air fry appliance or you could buy a stove with a built-in air fry mode.
Countertop air fryers are cheaper but they're large and take up a good amount of counter space. Countertop air fryers are also difficult to store.
Buying a stove with a built-in air fry mode is definitely the better option as it doesn't take up any extra counter space. You can buy a gas range or an electric range with air fry. These ranges also come with many of today's most desirable features such as steam cleaning, quick preheat, and perhaps a smudge-proof stainless steel finish.
5.6 Cu. Ft. Capacity True Convection Oven
- Get faster, more even multi-rack baking with a powerful convection fan and third heating element that evenly circulates hot air throughout the oven.
- Get the ultimate cooking flexibility. Cooktop features an 18,000-BTU power burner for faster boiling, a 5,000-BTU simmer burner for delicate foods and sauces and a 10,000-BTU oval burner, perfect for your included griddle pan.
- The 30-minute light oven cleaning cycle is chemical & odor free. This range also has a regular self cleaning mode.
- Deliver all of the flavor and none of the guilt. Air Fry allows you to make healthier and delicious meals for the entire family - right in your oven. The first range on the market to include Air Fry.
No Preheat Air Fry
- With this air fryer right in the oven, you can cook healthier, crispier versions of your favorite foods. There's no preheat required and it shortens the cook time because every minute counts
- This smart oven features built-in WiFi so you can control oven functions with the SmartHQ app on your smart device
6.6 cu. ft. Capacity Double Oven
- Cook an entire meal at once with a 6.6 cubic foot total capacity double oven which provides enough room for multiple dishes
Self-Clean with Steam Clean
- This self-cleaning oven uses optional steam cleaning for light soils to clean the oven cavity with less heat and odor
Samsung NX60T8751SS 30 Inch Slide-in Gas Smart Range with 5 Sealed Burners, 6.0 Cu. Ft. Flex Duo™ Oven30 Inch Slide-In Smart Gas Range
- Samsung Flex Duo™ Front Control Slide-in Gas Range with Smart Dial and Air Fry is fully Wi-Fi connected and voice-enabled, giving you the tools you need to simplify the cooking experience in the kitche
- The new Smart Dial simplifies oven settings in a single dial and intuitively learns based on your cooking preferences
- Cooking just got healthier with the new Air Fry mode using little or no oil, you can quickly prepare your favorite fried food right in your oven, and it includes Air Fry tray
- Monitor and adjust cook time and temperature of your oven, right from your smartphone through the SmartThings™ App