o Dry measuring cups
o Wet measuring cups
o Measuring spoons
o Large bowl
o Cutting board
o Chef knife
o Ziploc bags (gallon size)
o Baker’s Secret Pan
o Air Fry Tray, if available
o Large broil pan / pan with edges for Drip pan
o Aluminum foil
o Parchment paper
o 1 large bag Kale
o 6 Beets, peeled and sliced ¼ inch thick
o Salt, to taste
o Pepper, to taste
o 2 cup Pineapple Mango juice
o ½ cup + 1 tablespoon Olive oil
o ½ cup Balsamic Vinegar
o ½ cup Red onion, sliced
o ½ cup Pistachios
o ½ cup Feta cheese
o Pam Cooking Spray
1. Combine Pineapple Mango juice, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
2. Pour kale into bowl. (Can also be done in a Ziploc bag.)
3. Pour Juice mixture over kale and toss well.
4. Allow to sit for 30 min.
5. Place beets in Ziploc bag with 1 tablespoon olive oil and salt and pepper.
6. Toss to coat well.
7. Evenly spray pan with Pam.
8. Place beets on pan. (Use Air fry Tray if available). NOTE: If using Air Fry Tray, use drip pan.
a. Cover broil pan with foil.
b. Top foil with parchment paper.
c. Fold edges of foil over parchment paper.
d. Place in lowest rack position of oven to catch dripping while cooking.
9. Preheat oven to 350° using Bake or Convect Roast. (Use Air Fry mode if available.)
10. Cook for 15 minutes. (Using Bake mode may require extra cook time.)
11. Remove from oven and allow to cool. (Can use warm or cold beets on salad)
12. Dice beets to desired size and set aside..
13. Place into oven preheated to 350° using Bake or Convect Roast. (Use Air Fry mode if available.)
14. Cook for 20 minutes, until crispy. (Using Bake mode may require extra cook time.)
15. Allow to cool.
16. Add beets, onion, pistachios and feta cheese to kale and toss well.