Introducing Bosch Dishwashers That Will Dry Your Dishes
Why are Bocsh dishwashers a top choice?
For over a decade Bosch dishwashers have been a top choice among shoppers. There’s a good reason for it, Bosch dishwashers come in a variety of colors, styles, and prices. Bosch dishwashers are quiet, install flush against your cabinetry, and do a good job cleaning dishes.
A note about drying performance
If you bought a dishwasher in the last 10 years you’re probably don’t like the way it dries, especially on plastics. That is because energy regulations on appliances are tighter than ever before. The first thing that manufacturers cut back on was the amount of energy used in the drying cycle. To get around this, every brand recommends that you add rinse aid, this special liquid helps water evaporate off your dishes.
Bosch’s new drying technology
We are especially excited about Bosch’s new dishwasher lineup because of the brand’s new drying technology. New Bosch 800 series and Bosch Benchmark series dishwashers have Crystal Dry™ a natural rock that causes water to evaporate when hot. Bosch’s new Crystal Dry™ technology is a new all-natural way of drying dishes, with no chemicals, and energy-efficient, and has tested up to 60% better-drying performance even on plastics.
EasyGlide™ Rack System
- Provides a smooth glide for easier loading & unloading on the upper rack
- Projects a red light onto the floor during the wash cycle so you know when your dishwasher is running and turns the light off when dishes are ready
- Intelligent sensors continually scan and check the progress of dishes throughout the cycle, and powerful, precision spray arms go to work targeting every item of every load
- Easily fits larger & deeper items like cereal bowls and large utensils, freeing up extra space for pots & pans in the other racks
- Beams the remaining cycle time on the floor.
- Gets your dishes from dirty to dry in about an hour
Bosch 500 Series also has a new drying technology - AutoAir™ Drying. AutoAir™ drying improves Bosch’s current condensation drying technology by causing the door to pop open at the end of the cycle allowing excess moisture to evaporate from the dishwasher. Luxury appliance brands like Miele have had similar technology to AutoAir™ drying for years. Now you can find an affordable dishwasher option with improved condensation drying. For best results, you still should use rinse aid with the AutoAir™ technology.
- Tines fold back to fit your larger pots & pans
Flexible 3rd Rack
- With fold-down sides, it adds 30% more loading capacity
- Seamlessly integrates into your kitchen & installs flush
For more styles and options: