Introducing Samsung Cooktops and Wall Ovens
Designing a new kitchen is more fun than ever. With a plethora of appliance choices and design options, you can truly customize a space that works best for you. Customization isn’t just limited to finishes and furnishings, rather you can buy new appliances that work with your kitchen design and lifestyle. Samsung now has a full collection of cooktops and wall ovens so you can pick the best cooking appliances for your new kitchen.
Buying a Cooking Range vs. Cooktop and Oven
Our customers often ask, which is better? It really depends on your needs and values.
Ranges are great because you can make the cooking range the focal point in your new kitchen. A range is typically less expensive than buying separate cooktops and wall ovens. You also save some cabinet cost because you don’t have to buy the base cabinets for the range to live in, there is simply a gap between the cabinets for the range to be installed.
On the other hand, cooktops and wall ovens are great for a number or reasons. You can separate cooking stations in the kitchen. Wall ovens can be mounted at any height making it easier to lift heavy dishes in and out of the oven. You can also select a single, double, or combination oven that best fits your cooking needs. Cooktops come in a wide variety of sizes, configurations, and fuel types.
Samsung offers a full line of 30’’ and 36’’ cooktops to choose from. Take a look at our favorites:
Induction is the latest cooking technology. We love induction cooking for its speed, safety, and easy clean-up.
Large cooking area is designed to adapt to different pot shapes and sizes, for optimal flexibility.
The ultimate interface; choose between a removable magnetic analog knob or digital controls.
LED Surface lights shine onto pans to give the visual of gas cooking, with the precision of induction.
For centuries gas has been a go-to cooking method for many homeowners. Now equipped with modern technology Samsung’s gas cooktops are a great option for an affordable price.
19K Power Burner
- With two heat options, quickly boil water or maintain a simmer.
Blue LED Illuminated Backlit Knobs
- Distinctive blue LED lights illuminate when the cooktop is in use.
- Monitor and control your cooktop or hood from anywhere.
Digital and Analog Controls
- The ultimate interface; choose between a removable magnetic analog-knob or digital touch controls.
- Control 2 burners at the same time when using a large pot or griddle across 2 elements.
- Whether you're boiling water, melting chocolate or simmering sauce, there's a burner for your needs.
- Features 2 dual (5"/8" and 6"/9") burner, 2 syncing (7") burners and 1 warming zone.
Samsung Wall Ovens
Samsung offers a full line of wall ovens. Take a look at a few of our favorites:
Combination wall ovens are extremely popular in today's kitchen designs. With the luxurious aesthetic of a double oven, the combination oven offers more versatility, with a convection micrwoave and a wall oven in one.
- Cooks two dishes at different temperatures simultaneously with the Smart Divider.
- Delivers moisture throughout the oven at precise times for a crisp, browned outside, and tender inside.
- Cook food faster and more evenly by using the microwave's Power Convection feature.
Double ovens are an essential appliance for the seasoned home chef. Double ovens give you the capability of cooking two dishes simultaneously at different temperatures. Double ovens will also give you the most oven capacity in one appliance.
- Virtually eliminates preheating, saving about 10-15 minutes.
- Lets you check the temperature of your roast and other foods right from your phone.
Soft Close Door
- Ensures that the oven door always closes gently.
Whether you are planning for a small space kitchen or need separate ovens,
single ovens are a great choice.
- Delivers moisture at precise times for a crisp, browned outside with a tender inside.
- The ultimate interface - a combination of analog knobs and a digital touch screen.
- Cook three dishes at different temperatures simultaneously with the Smart Divider.
With Samsung cooking appliances, you can pick the cooktop and wall oven combination that best fits your cooking needs and kitchen design.