In 2020, many families are cancelling their usual summer plans and are opting to tackle lingering projects instead. If you're staying home this summer, consider upgrading your backyard, patio, or terrace with outdoor kitchen appliances. Expand your living space with stylish and functional spaces. Whether you are adding an outdoor living room set, dining area, or kitchen, the possibilities are endless. As many communities are slowly coming out of COVID quarantine, entertaining outside is the safest way to spend time with friends and family.
Designing a stylish and functional outdoor space will be fun for the whole family. In addition to barbecue grills, consider adding an outdoor pizza oven to make artisan style pizzas at home. Adding an under counter freezer is great for storing kids’ popsicles and ice cream close by. After dark, toast smores on your outdoor fire pit.
You can also transform your backyard into the go-to gathering space for adults too. Consider a built-in cocktail station, wine refrigerator, or kegerator to amplify your outdoor entertainment space. If you’re a foodie, consider a rotisserie grill, pellet grills and smokers for slow cooking, or perhaps an flat-top grill, great for stir fry, seared meats, and breakfast foods.
Not sure what to add besides a grill? Consider the items you use for cooking and meal prep every day in your kitchen. Outdoor refrigerators, sinks, faucets, and storage solutions are few of the many great products you can add to make a functional outdoor cooking space.
Take your next neighborhood barbecue to the next level with homemade artisan pizzas. Making pizza can be a fun activity the whole family will love. Plus, these outdoor hearth ovens are great for other dishes like baked bread, wild salmon on cedar wood, or even steak.
Concrete Refractory Dome
- The specially formulated dome warms up to provide a steady, radiant heat that bakes dishes completely without requiring you to rotate them.
Moveable Cooking Surface
- A pull-out cooking surface that makes it easy for you to place, check, or remove a dish.
Wood-burning and gas-fired pizza oven.
Infrared hearth heating system is combined with a ceramic gas log rear burner.
40,000 BTU of radiant cooking power.
- Convection cooling system provides a quick cool down and consistent temperature
- Easily manage the interior temperature of the unit with the digital controls.
24 Inch Built In 2-Drawer All Refrigerator
- 4.8 Cu. Ft. Capacity featuring Frost-Free condenser, Anti-Slam Drawers with Dividers, and Door/Temperature Alarms
- Listed to ETL-S NSF-7 Standards for use in a commercial setting
- 20,000 Btu/hour brass front burner and 10,000 Btu/hour brass rear burner
- 5/16" thick DiamondCut grate
- Sealed burner bowl with drain tube for easy cleaning
- Two 15,000 BTU brass burners capable of delivering intense high heat and a low simmer.
- Burners and burner basin are sealed and easy to clean.
- Hot surface ignition system
- Heavy duty blender with domes stainless steel cover
- Removable bamboo cutting board
- Insulated ice drawer with drain
- Speedrail front bottle storage for quick and easy access to bottles
- Insulated ice bin with sliding stainless steel cover holds ice for extended periods of time
- Drain board and slide-away cutting board
- Gooseneck Hot/Cold Faucet Included
- Blue LED Bullnose Accent Lighting
- Stainless Steel Cover
- 304 Stainless Steel construction
- All heli-arc welded 304 series stainless steel
- Insulated ice compartment with sliding cover
- Front speed rail for convenient bottle access
- Convenient Sink
- Full extension drawers on rollers for smooth operation
- Each drawer contains a 13 gallon trash can
- Rigid, premium stainless steel
- Part of the Ventana Collection, the finest storage solutions for the outdoor kitchen
- Magnetic gasket insures tight seal which protects cookware, dry goods and more from pests and weather
- Full extension glide out drawers
•Heavy gauge welded body construction
• Door alignment adjustability
• Recessed Marquise™ accented panel with commercial grade handle
- 15" Cabinet width, produces over 80 lbs. of nugget ice in 24 hours.
- Stores up to 26 lbs. Nugget ice is made from bits of compacted ice that are soft, chewable, and absorb the flavor of the beverage.
- Uses 40% less energy and more than 50% less water than stand alone, dedicated ice machines.
- Produces up to 55 pounds of ice per day and stores up to 27 pounds of ice
- UL-approved for outdoor use
- Quiet, efficient operation
- Optional drain pump
- Front vented, forced air refrigeration system
- Clear ice production
- Four removable food pans
- Removable lids
- Stainless steel construction
- Electronic temperature control
- Five glide out wine racks and one floor cradle accommodate a total of 23 bottles.
- The microprocessor technology monitors conditions inside the refrigerator and maintains temperature to ensure that your items are protected from fluctuation and inconsistency.
- Allows convertibility to a beverage center or refrigerator.
- The wine cellar can house 24 full sized wine bottles
- Cool blue interior LED lighting
- Wine racks extend fully to easily retrieve or place a bottle
- Quiet operation due to exclusive design enhancements to buffer & minimize sound
- 1 Trident™ Burners, 2 Ceramic Burners; totaling 73,000 BTUs.
- Slow-cooking excellence-a dual-position rotisserie internally powered by a heavy-duty three-speed motor, and a rear infrared burner delivering up to 16,000 BTU.
- Brilliant halogen lighting used to light the grill surface.
- Cast stainless steel Infinity burners deliver high heat and lasting durability.
- Interior halogen grill lights lets you cook into the night.
- 1275 sq. in. Cooking Surface
- High-performance variable ceramic infrared sear burners offer 25,000 BTUs each.
- Multi-purpose built-in ceramic infrared rotisserie with 18,000 BTUs.
- 5/16" thick DiamondCut lasered in-house stainless steel warming rack with 3 vertical positions Provides concealed storage when not in use
- A layer of ceramic rods provides intense yet even heat. It gives a consistent grilling surface, with a controlled heat rather than a direct fire.
- This patented technology reduces flare-ups by directing grease and oils away from the burner flames during grilling.
- Go from zero to sear with DCS Grills' new built-in temperature gauge. It lets you know exactly how hot the grill is, even when the hood is down.