Digital Marketing Manager
The AJ Madison team is seeking a talented, dynamic and self-directed Digital Marketing Manager to develop and execute customer-facing digital campaigns targeting customers who are in market shopping for and researching major appliances. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting and disruptive organization focused on reaching and engaging customers across devices and sources.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for conceptualizing, executing and continually improving digital marketing campaigns to drive the acquisition of new customers as well as, engagement of existing AJ Madison customers across multiple B2C and B2B divisions. Through strategic thinking, strong data-driven customer insight, and passionate ownership of your channel, you will maximize scale and efficiency to drive business results.
The ideal candidate will be able to be a self-starter and work both at the strategic level by generating bold and innovative ideas for growth, and also at the tactical level by creating and managing campaigns with merchandising and marketing tools, analyzing customer engagement data and solving problems. Because AJ Madison is highly data-centric, you will have shown you know how to test robustly and measure the full impact of campaigns, using this analysis to drive consistent performance improvement. The ideal candidate should be driven by the numbers and the effect their performance has on the company sales goals.
The successful candidate will communicate effectively across teams and levels, while demonstrating creative thinking and analytical skills. Flexibility and the ability to effectively prioritize in a dynamic business environment are also key.
Our team culture is goal-oriented, collaborative and driven to achieve results; we seek an individual who is motivated and thrives in a fast-paced and highly entrepreneurial environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Own digital campaigns from end to end: manage targeting and segmentation, messaging, content and design, planning and execution as well as reporting on individual campaign results and bigger picture trends.
• Ensure campaigns are executed to the highest standard, on time and on budget.
• Maintain brand and channel standards with stellar attention to detail.
• Manage a continuous testing plan to deliver consistent channel growth and performance improvements against key metrics across a range of campaigns.
• Work closely to develop and maintain productive relationships across internal and external teams to ensure launches and strategic initiatives are optimally supported.
• Develop and analyze performance metrics to drive business decisions.
• Partner with technical and business team to drive automation.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or a related field
• 3+ years of relevant work experience in consumer marketing (online), site merchandising, or advertising
• Demonstrated experience using marketing metrics to drive business decisions
• Proficiency in Excel and other data analysis tools
Send your resume to email@example.com to apply.