o Dry measuring cups
o Wet measuring cups
o Measuring spoons
o 2 Large bowls
o Cutting board
o Chef knife
o Ziploc bags (gallon size)
o Baker’s Secret Pan
o 5c Brussel Sprouts trimmed and cut into quarters
o ¼ cup Olive oil
o ¼ cup Soy
o ¾ teaspoon Truffle dust
o ½ teaspoon Pepper
o ¾ teaspoon Corn Starch
o 1 teaspoon Garlic Salt
o 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
o Pam Cooking Spray
1. Fill bowl with cold water.
2. Place Brussel sprouts in water.
3. Wash and trim sprouts.
4. Remove from water.
5. Use knife and cutting board to slice and quarter sprouts.
6. Place in Ziploc bag.
7. Pour remaining ingredients in bag except Panko.
8. Gently toss until the sprouts are evenly covered.
9. Just before putting on pan, add Panko to bag and toss.
10. Evenly spray Baker’s secret pan with Pam.
11. Evenly layer sprouts mixture on tray making sure no overlapping.
12. Place oven rack in center of oven.
13. Preheat oven to 425° using Bake or Convect Roast. (Use Air Fry mode if available.)
14. Once oven has preheated place pan on rack in oven.
15. Cook 10 to 12 minutes. (Using Bake mode may require extra cook time.)
16. Serve hot.