Customer Service Representative
AJ Madison is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team. The Customer Service Representative position exists to provide a positive experience for our customers. The associate must listen, discover and understand customers’ need, provide customer assistance and support, while delivering a satisfying and positive customer experience. The associate will also support customers in handling their issues and concerns as they arise.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Support and provide superior service via phone;
• Determines requirements by working with customers’ needs;
• Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing product and service information;
• Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems;
• Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests;
• Follow up customer calls where necessary.
• Prior Call Center/ Customer Service experience preferred;
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills;
• Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections;
• Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment;
• Must possess and professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone;
• Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.