AJ Madison $1,000 Scholarship
AJ Madison is pleased to provide financial assistance to one lucky student who exhibits remarkable leadership.
The awardee will be chosen based on his or her response to the following topic:
• How have you demonstrated leadership both in and out of school? How has this helped better your school or community?
The AJ Madison scholarship winner will receive $1000 towards tuition fees and living expenses.
Deadline for submission is on December 1, 2017. The winner will be announced on December 15, 2017.
• Must be 18 years and above
• Must be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student visa
• Must be currently enrolled in or accepted to a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in any accredited U.S. university, college or school
HOW TO APPLY
• In 300 words or less, answer the following question: How have you demonstrated leadership both in and out of school? How has this helped better your school or community?
• Submit your essay to as a Microsoft word file attachment before December 1, 2017
• Only 1 submission per person. Email to Scholarships@ajmadison.com
• Email must include: Full Name, Address, Phone, School Name, GPA, Date of Birth
The winner will be notified via email on December 15, 2017. The winner should respond in 7 days, otherwise another awardee will be chosen.
For further information, students should contact Scholarships@ajmadison.com