Fresh Broccoli and Cauliflower OR Green Beans
o Dry measuring cups
o Wet measuring cups
o Measuring spoons
o 2 Large bowls
o Cutting board
o Chef knife
o Ziploc bags (gallon size)
o Baker’s Secret Pan
o 4 cup Broccoli
o 4 cup Cauliflower
o ¼ cup Olive oil
o ¼ cup Soy
o ¾ teaspoon Pepper
o 1½ teaspoon Garlic salt
o ½ teaspoon Turmeric
1. Preheat oven to 425° using Bake or Convect Roast. (Air Fry mode if available.)
2. Fill bowl with cold water.
3. Place vegetables in water.
4. Wash and trim vegetables.
5. Remove from water.
6. Pour last 5 ingredients in Ziplock bag.
7. Use knife and cutting board to cut broccoli and cauliflower OR to trim ends off green beans.
8. Place vegetables into Ziploc bag.
9. Gently toss until the vegetables are evenly covered.
10. Evenly spray Baker’s secret pan with Pam.
11. Evenly layer vegetables mixture on tray making sure no overlapping.
12. Once oven has preheated place pan on rack in oven.
13. Cook 12 to 15 minutes. (Using Bake mode may require extra cook time.)
14. Serve hot.