Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appriciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
This French door bottom-freezer refrigerator features an interior water dispenser. With the PuR filtration system, great-tasting water is yours when you want it. Clear, adjustable door bins free up shelf space within, while a slide-out pantry makes room for party platters. In the freezer, a basket slides out for more storage below.
This refrigerator uses 474 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $52.57.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Depth with Door Open 90 Degree:
25-27 cu. ft.
Freezer Compartment Capacity:
7.5 cu. ft.
Refrigerator Compartment Capacity:
17.3 cu. ft.
24.8 cu. ft.
Energy Star Qualified:
2 Baskets, 1 Drawer
Adjustable Gallon Door Bin:
Factory Installed IceMaker:
Slide-Out SpillProof Shelving:
Water Filtration System:
6 Mo. PuR Water Filtration:
- Contour Smooth Door with Hidden Hinges
- 17.3 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator Compartment Volume
- 7.5 Cu. Ft. Freezer Compartment Volume
- 24.8 Cu. Ft. Total Capacity
- Internal Filtered Water Dispenser
- 4 Spillproof Adjustable Glass Shelves (2 Slide-Out)
- 2 Humidity-Controlled Crispers
- Temperature-Controlled Flat Front Pantry Drawer
- 4 Clear Door Bins (1 Gallon-Size)
- Factory Installed Automatic Ice Maker
- Large Ice Storage Bucket (Opaque)
- Lower Freezer Basket Tray
- 2008 Energy Star Qualifed