GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work. Available at AJ Madison.
No matter how you look at it, the GE Monogram Collection puts the kitchen of your dreams within the realm of possibility. With three distinct styles and seemingly endless options for customization, only Monogram gives you complete freedom to follow your vision.
Monogram integrated appliances reflect a mindset that says, "Fine design endures." Shaped and polished to seamless perfection, these sleekly styled appliances capture the essence of timeless sophistication.
Monogram professional appliances offer a slightly different angle on appliance design. Lustrous, premium-grade stainless steel with chamfered, hand-finished edges makes a powerfully compelling statement that translates boldly and beautifully to any decor.
Monogram custom-panel appliances provide the perfect canvas for creative expression in the kitchen. Start with a refrigerator or dishwasher, personalize it with a panel of your liking and - voila! - you have something stylish, artful and unquely you.
1.6 Cu. Ft.
Glass Touch Controls; Dial
Auto and Time
Wire Oven Rack
Over 175 Pre-Programmed Speed Cook Recipes
Sound Volume Control:
Microwave Oven Features - Sensor Cooking Controls:
Yes - 16" Diameter
Cooking Complete Reminder:
Instant-On (Ground Meats)
Advantium Oven Controls
Electronic Scrolling Digital Display:
Variable Scroll Speed:
Power / Ratings
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance; Limited 5-Year Halogen Lamps; Limited 10-Year Magnetron Tube
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance; Limited 5-Year Halogen Lamps
For Models Produced On or After January 1, 2006 See Written Warranty For Full Details
Dimensions and Weights
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Four Ovens In One
- Speedcook, convection, microwave and warming capabilities.
Award-Winning Speedcook Technology
- Delivers oven-quality results up to eight times faster than conventional cooking methods with no preheating.
- Makes a singular architectural impression with signature Monogram tubular handles.
True European Convection Mode
- Bakes, roasts and browns foods to perfection.
- Provides a fully functioning sensor microwave that allows fast, precise reheating and defrosting.
- Keeps prepared dishes at ready-to-serve temperatures.
- Allows dough to rise quickly and efficiently.
- Provide quick and easy programming of over 175 pre-set food selections.
- Allows programming of up to 30 custom recipes.
Large Oven Interior
- Easily accommodates roasts or casserole dishes on a 16" tray that holds a 9" x 13" pan.
Removable Oven Rack
- Allows for multi-level convection baking.
Glass Touch Controls
- Features a smooth glass design.
Optional Storage Drawer
- Keeps extra trays within easy reach.