GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work. Available at AJ Madison.
No matter how you look at it, the GE Monogram Collection puts the kitchen of your dreams within the realm of possibility. With three distinct styles and seemingly endless options for customization, only Monogram gives you complete freedom to follow your vision.
Monogram integrated appliances reflect a mindset that says, "Fine design endures." Shaped and polished to seamless perfection, these sleekly styled appliances capture the essence of timeless sophistication.
Monogram professional appliances offer a slightly different angle on appliance design. Lustrous, premium-grade stainless steel with chamfered, hand-finished edges makes a powerfully compelling statement that translates boldly and beautifully to any decor.
Monogram custom-panel appliances provide the perfect canvas for creative expression in the kitchen. Start with a refrigerator or dishwasher, personalize it with a panel of your liking and - voila! - you have something stylish, artful and unquely you.
1.70 Cu. Ft.
Glass Touch Controls; Dial
Auto / Time / Food / Quick Defrost
Intake Air/Grease Filter:
Over 175 Programmed Menu Items
Microwave Oven Interior:
Microwave Watts (IEC-705):
Microwave Cooking Controls
Defrost By Food Type:
Microwave Sensor Cooking Controls
Cooking Complete Reminder:
My Recipes - Up To 30:
Frameless Glass Door:
Power / Ratings
Input Amps/Watts (Max.):
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance; Limited 5-Year Magnetron Tube
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
See Written Warranty For Full Details
Dimensions and Weights
Approx. Shipping Weight:
- Uses halogen light to cook foods to delicious perfection.
- Up to four times faster than a conventional oven with no preheating required.
Four Powerful Ovens In One
- Speedcook, true European convection, sensor microwave and warming/proofing, offers the ultimate in cooking speed and versatility.
- Makes it easy to select from more than 175 preprogrammed recipes.
- With 13.6" turntable and two full-width oven racks easily accommodates a roast or three 8-1/2" x 11" casserole dishes.
Four-Speed, 300-CFM Venting System
- Efficiently clears away smoke and steam from the cooktop.
Convenient Task Lighting
- Provides three levels of illumination to suit your needs.
Flexible Above-the-Cooktop Configuration
- Makes the most of your kitchen space.
- European-styled models make a singular architectural impression with sleek, horizontal lines set off by a tubular handle and stainless steel control knob.
- Professional models exude power with a premium-grade stainless steel exterior, chamfered edges and a die-cast control knob.