Integrated, Panel-Ready Design
- Blends seamlessly with surrounding cabinetry and accepts stainless steel European- or Professional-style panels in 80- or 84-inch heights, ordered separately from Monogram.
Two-Zone Upper Compartment
- Allows you to create separate temperature controlled zones (each variable from 40°F to 65°F) to match your wine storage needs, whether it's keeping red and white wines at optimum serving temperatures or allowing some bottles to age while also having rea
Convertible Lower Drawer
- With independent temperature controls can be used to store fresh food, frozen foods, wine or beverages.
GE Unveils First HFC-Free Refrigerator In the U.S.
- To use a R600a refrigerant, which has a lower global warming impact than ozone-depleting hydrofluorocarbon (HFC) refrigerants commonly used in household refrigerators.
Freezer Drawer with Electronic Icemaker
- Includes a removable ice bin and scoop and accommodates everyday freezer items, such as pints of ice cream.
Storage For Up to 106 Wine Bottles
- Possible when wines are also placed in the refrigerator's lower convertible drawer.
LED Interior Lighting
- Gradually brightens and dims when door or drawer is opened and closed, providing clean white illumination that's both attractive and energy-efficient.
- Side and top lighting in the upper compartment enhances visibility.
Soft-Close, Full-Extension Wine Racks
- Provide smooth and easy access to wine bottles.
Illuminated, Electronic Glass-Touch Controls
- Make it easy to adjust interior lighting, temperature (Fahrenheit or Celsius), control lock and other settings for all three climate zones.
GE Water Filtration System
- Provides clean, fresh-tasting ice cubes.
Wine Racks (7 Total, One Adjustable For Display)
- Made with stainless steel and FSC-certified beechwood provide beautiful platforms for showcasing your fine wines.
Soft-Close Freezer and Convertible Drawers
- Smoothly and quietly slide into a secure shut position.