GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work. Available at AJ Madison.
No matter how you look at it, the GE Monogram Collection puts the kitchen of your dreams within the realm of possibility. With three distinct styles and seemingly endless options for customization, only Monogram gives you complete freedom to follow your vision.
Monogram custom-panel appliances provide the perfect canvas for creative expression in the kitchen. Start with a refrigerator or dishwasher, personalize it with a panel of your liking and - voila! - you have something stylish, artful and uniquely you.
106 Wine Bottles
Convertible Drawer Capacity:
2.6 cu. ft.
Freezer Drawer Capacity:
1.1 cu. ft.
7 Total (6 Full-Extension; 1 Adjustable)
Temperature Management System:
Dual Sealed System; Two-Temperature-Zone
Easily Removable Door Gaskets:
Sabbath Mode Capable:
Water Filtration 1 Year; Water Filter Indicator Light
Freezer Cabinet Drawers:
R600a; HFC-Free Refrigerant
Full Door and Double Drawer
Capacitance Touch Controls
Freezer Cabinet Drawer Features
Drawer Divider and Pan:
Framed Glass Door
Doors Panels Required
120V; 60 Hz; 15A
Full 5 Years
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Width Including Panel and Trim Kit:
Height to Top of Case:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Integrated, Panel-Ready Design
- Blends seamlessly with surrounding cabinetry and accepts stainless steel European- or Professional-style panels in 80- or 84-inch heights, ordered separately from Monogram.
Two-Zone Upper Compartment
- Allows you to create separate temperature controlled zones (each variable from 40°F to 65°F) to match your wine storage needs, whether it's keeping red and white wines at optimum serving temperatures or allowing some bottles to age while also having rea
Convertible Lower Drawer
- With independent temperature controls can be used to store fresh food, frozen foods, wine or beverages.
GE Unveils First HFC-Free Refrigerator In the U.S.
- To use a R600a refrigerant, which has a lower global warming impact than ozone-depleting hydrofluorocarbon (HFC) refrigerants commonly used in household refrigerators.
Freezer Drawer with Electronic Icemaker
- Includes a removable ice bin and scoop and accommodates everyday freezer items, such as pints of ice cream.
Storage For Up to 106 Wine Bottles
- Possible when wines are also placed in the refrigerator's lower convertible drawer.
LED Interior Lighting
- Gradually brightens and dims when door or drawer is opened and closed, providing clean white illumination that's both attractive and energy-efficient.
- Side and top lighting in the upper compartment enhances visibility.
Soft-Close, Full-Extension Wine Racks
- Provide smooth and easy access to wine bottles.
Illuminated, Electronic Glass-Touch Controls
- Make it easy to adjust interior lighting, temperature (Fahrenheit or Celsius), control lock and other settings for all three climate zones.
GE Water Filtration System
- Provides clean, fresh-tasting ice cubes.
Wine Racks (7 Total, One Adjustable For Display)
- Made with stainless steel and FSC-certified beechwood provide beautiful platforms for showcasing your fine wines.
Soft-Close Freezer and Convertible Drawers
- Smoothly and quietly slide into a secure shut position.