GE unveils the first HFC-free refrigerator in the US. It's the first refrigerator to use a R600a refrigerant, which has a lower global warming impact than an ozone-depleting hydro-fluorocarbon (HFC) refrigerants commonly used in household refrigerators.
GE Monogram's new 30" fully integrated customizable refrigerator with it's integrated panel-ready design blends seamlessly with surrounding cabinetry and accepts stainless steel European- or Professional-style panels in 80- or 84-inch heights, ordered separately from Monogram. The dual-refrigeration system provides precise and customizable climate control with three independent temperature-management zones. The convertible lower drawer with its independent temperature controls can be used to store fresh food, frozen foods, wine or beverages.
This refrigerator uses 535 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $59.33.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on the 2007 national average electricity cost of $.1065 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
Dimensions & Weights (See attached Quick Specs for more detailed information)
Depth excluding Panel:
79 3/8" to 80 3/8"
Finished Cutout Width:
Finished Opening Height - 80" High Installation:
79 1/2" min./80 1/2" max.
Finished Opening Height - 84" High Installation:
83 1/2" min./84 1/2" max.
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Door Panels Required
120v/ 60Hz/ 15A
Convertible Drawer Capacity:
2.61 cu. ft.
Fresh Food Capacity:
10.37 cu. ft.
Freezer Drawer Capacity:
1.11 cu. ft.
14.09 cu. ft.
Freezer Cabinet Drawer Features:
1 Freezer Drawer/ 1 Convertible - Refrigeration or Freezer or Wine/ Drawer Divider and Pan
Fresh Food Cabinet Drawers:
1 Sealed/ 2 Dividers
Full Door and Double Drawer
Capacitance Touch Controls
Fresh Food Cabinet Shelves:
Temperature Management System:
Dual Sealed System
Fresh Food Cabinet Shelf Features:
3 Adjustable/ Removable Beverage Rack
GE Water Filtration 1 Year/ Water Filter Indicator Light/ GSWF
Dual Compressor/ Easily Removable Door Gaskets/ Sabbath Mode Capable/ Child Lock Capable/ Toe Kick
Fresh Food Features:
Door Alarm/ Interior Lighting - Fade on LED
R600a - HFC-Free Refrigerant
Freezer Cabinet Drawers:
Fresh Food Door Bins:
3 Total/ Adjustable
Interior Lighting - LED
Full Two Year/ Full Five Year - Sealed System/ See written warranty for full details
Integrated, panel-ready design
- Blends seamlessly with surrounding cabinetry and accepts stainless steel European- or Professional-style panels in 80- or 84-inch heights, ordered separately from Monogram
- Provides precise and customizable climate control with three independent temperature-management zones
Convertible lower drawer
- With independent temperature controls can be used to store fresh food, frozen foods, wine or beverages
GE unveils first HFC-free refrigerator in the U.S.
- To use a R600a refrigerant, which has a lower global warming impact than ozone-depleting hydro-fluorocarbon (HFC) refrigerants commonly used in household refrigerators
Freezer drawer with electronic ice-maker
- Includes a removable ice bin and scoop and accommodates everyday freezer items, such as pints of ice cream
LED interior lighting
- Gradually brightens and dims when door or drawer is opened and closed, providing clean white illumination that's both attractive and energy-efficient.
- Side and top lighting in the upper compartment enhances visibility
Adjustable glass shelves
- With aluminum trim provides an elegant and uncluttered appearance
Soft-close freezer and convertible drawers
- Smoothly and quietly slide into a secure shut position
Illuminated, electronic glass-touch controls
- Make it easy to adjust interior lighting, temperature (Fahrenheit or Celsius), control lock and other settings for all three climate zones
GE water filtration system
- Provides clean, fresh-tasting ice cubes (GSWF)
- Allows the refrigerator to comply with Kosher practices
ENERGY STAR qualified
- To use less energy and save money
Monogram ZIK30GNZII Reviews