Monogram 42" Built-In Side-by-Side Refrigerator
Monogram's 42-inch side-by-side refrigerator features many convenient features to benefit any household. The digital temperature controls are easy to use, and the multi-shelf brushed aluminum air tower provides even distribution of air throughout the refrigerator, so items tucked away in the corner still get the cooling performance they need. The refrigerator has a special drawer that can be set to different temperatures to either express-chill beverages, express-thaw meats, or select specific temperatures for perishable foods. Utilizing GE's latest wi-fi technology, you can use your smartphone to remotely monitor and control the refrigerator, or to receive notifications (e.g. temperature alerts, door ajar alert, filter replacement alert, etc.)
In the world of high-end appliances, Monogram stands out with its own brand of luxury. From a design perspective, sophisticated styling and exceptional craftsmanship set Monogram apart from all other appliance brands. Award-winning technology makes it possible to cook faster, clean easier and enjoy more time relaxing with family and friends. And there's nothing more luxurious than that.
This refrigerator uses 771 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $93.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2016 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/energy
16.11 cu. ft.
9.28 cu. ft.
25.4 cu. ft.
Optional with Kit
Fresh Food Section
3 (1 Temperature Controlled, 1 Humidity Controlled, 1 Standard)
Limited 2-Year Entire Appliance; Limited 5-Year Sealed Refrigerating System; Limited 12-Year Sealed Refrigerating System; Limited Lifetime Full Extension Slides
Limited 2-Year Entire Appliance; Limited 5-Year Sealed Refrigerating System
Dimensions & Weight
Advanced Temperature Management System with Multi-Shelf Brushed Aluminum Air Tower
- Provides even distribution of air throughout the refrigerator, so items tucked away in the corner still get the cooling performance they need.
Flush Inset Installation
- Allows the refrigerator to be installed flush with adjacent cabinetry.
- Allows you to express-chill beverages, express-thaw meats and select specific temperatures for perishable foods.
- Enjoy the convenience and freedom of wirelessly controlling functions from your smartphone. Get alerted in the case of the door being left open, high temperatures, filter changes needed, etc.
- Light columns in the refrigerator and freezer compartments extend the full length of the interior, and LED lighting located inside the vegetable and climate-control drawers illuminate contents without compromising space.
GE Water Filter
- The water filter has been moved from the refrigerator compartment to the overhead cabinet where it is discreetly out of sight. Filters water to perfection for fresh, crisp ice.
Deli Drawer on Full-Extension Slides
- The deli drawer keeps meats, cheeses and other everyday foods within easy reach and easily visible.
Humidity-Controlled Vegetable Drawer
- Helps preserve the freshness of fresh produce by giving you full control over humidity levels.
- Keeps wine bottles neatly organized and within easy reach.
Optional Sabbath Mode Kit
- For Shabbat-observing households.