GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work. Available at AJ Madison.
No matter how you look at it, the GE Monogram Collection puts the kitchen of your dreams within the realm of possibility. With three distinct styles and seemingly endless options for customization, only Monogram gives you complete freedom to follow your vision.
Monogram integrated appliances reflect a mindset that says, "Fine design endures." Shaped and polished to seamless perfection, these sleekly styled appliances capture the essence of timeless sophistication.
Monogram professional appliances offer a slightly different angle on appliance design. Lustrous, premium-grade stainless steel with chamfered, hand-finished edges makes a powerfully compelling statement that translates boldly and beautifully to any decor.
Monogram custom-panel appliances provide the perfect canvas for creative expression in the kitchen. Start with a refrigerator or dishwasher, personalize it with a panel of your liking and - voila! - you have something stylish, artful and unquely you.
11" Heating Element:
(1) 3,700 Watts
6" Heating Element:
(1) 1,800 Watts
7" Heating Element:
(2) 2,500 Watts
Burner Power Generators:
Pan Presence Sensor:
Pan Size Sensor:
Control Lock Capability:
Power Level Indicator:
Hot Surface Indicator Lights:
Power / Ratings
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance, Limited 5-Year Glass Cooktop/Radiant Surface Units
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
See Written Warranty For Full Details
Dimensions and Weights
Approx. Shipping Weight:
- Induction elements use electricity to produce a magnetic field that reacts with the iron in metal cookware.
- Metal cookware includes cast iron and magnetic stainless steel pans - and transfers the heat to the cookware.
- Embedded in the cooktop offer added style and convenience.
3,700-Watt, 11" Element
- The most powerful induction element in the industry.
- It provides instantaneous heat across 19 different cooking settings.
Digital Pan-Sensing Technology
- Detects the presence of cookware with magnetic properties.
- A requirement for induction cooking.
Pan Size Sensor
- Automatically adjusts the heating element to the size of the pan.
- Provides just enough heat to maintain an ideal serving temperature.
Timer, Control-Lock Capability and Hot-Surface Indicator
- Provide an extra measure of convenience and safety.
- Above a Monogram single wall oven (except Trivection oven) is made possible by shallow-depth configuration with integrated cooling system.