GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work. Available at AJ Madison.
No matter how you look at it, the GE Monogram Collection puts the kitchen of your dreams within the realm of possibility. With three distinct styles and seemingly endless options for customization, only Monogram gives you complete freedom to follow your vision.
Monogram integrated appliances reflect a mindset that says, "Fine design endures." Shaped and polished to seamless perfection, these sleekly styled appliances capture the essence of timeless sophistication.
Monogram professional appliances offer a slightly different angle on appliance design. Lustrous, premium-grade stainless steel with chamfered, hand-finished edges makes a powerfully compelling statement that translates boldly and beautifully to any decor.
Monogram custom-panel appliances provide the perfect canvas for creative expression in the kitchen. Start with a refrigerator or dishwasher, personalize it with a panel of your liking and - voila! - you have something stylish, artful and unquely you.
4 Burners; Grill; Griddle
Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
4 Sealed, Dual Flame Stacked
140° Simmer Burner:
All Burners - Adjustable
3-Piece Reversible (Flat/Wok) Grates:
Porcelainized Cast Iron
Thermostatically Controlled 18,000 BTU Griddle:
Stainless Steel and Aluminum Clad
Adjustable Output Ceramic Infrared Grill:
Electronic Pilotless Ignition:
Burner Indicator Light:
Stainless Steel Grill/Griddle Covers:
LED Bullnose Task Lighting
Flush Install Capable
Diecast Metallic (Included) Diecast Black (Included)
Power / Ratings
Burner BTU Ratings - LP:
(4) 15,000 BTU with 140° Simmer
Burner BTU Ratings - Natural:
(4) 18,000 BTU with 140° Simmer
Griddle BTU Rating - LP:
Griddle BTU Rating - Natural:
Grill BTU Rating - LP:
Grill BTU Rating - Natural:
120V; 60Hz; 15A
Factory-Installed Island Backguard:
LP Conversion Kit:
12" Stainless Steel Backsplash:
30"-36" Adjustable Stainless Steel Backsplash with Warming Shelf:
Limited 2-Year Entire Appliance; Limited 5-Year Gas Surface Burners
Limited 2-Year Entire Appliance
For Models Produced On or After January 1, 2006 See Written Warranty For Full Details
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth to Control Panel:
Overall Depth to Control Knobs:
22 3/4" + 2 1/2"
See Quick Specs Document
Approx. Shipping Weight:
- Authentic Professional appearance with premium-grade, 304 stainless steel with smoothly finished edges and large electronic control knobs.
- Sealed, dual-flame stacked burners deliver a full spectrum of heat settings, from an ultra-low 140°F simmer to an intense 18,000 BTUs.
- Stainless steel and aluminum-clad griddle offers 18,000 BTUs of cooking power, allowing fast and consistent heating across the entire cooking surface.
- The ceramic-infrared grill has 14,000 BTUs of adjustable heat. The cooking grate is grooved on one side to create sear marks and rounded on the other for delicate foods.
- Electronic ignition with automatic reignition ensures a continuous flame and reignites automatically if accidentally extinguished.
- Reversible burner grates are flat on one side and uniquely contoured on the other to accommodate round-bottom woks.
- Stainless steel grill/griddle covers are included with the rangetop.
- A bamboo cutting board is included.
- Optional fixed (12") or adjustable-height (30"-36") backsplashes are available.
- Optional black knob kit is included with the range.
A 48" or 54" wide professional vent hood with a minimum 1200 CFM is recommended for installation over this rangetop.