Heavy-Duty, 304 Stainless Steel Construction with Professional Styling
- Complements Monogram ranges and other cooking products, allowing a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor spaces.
A Double-Wall Design
- Insulates the canopy to minimize heat loss and allow for cooler surfaces.
25,000-BTU, Stainless Steel Burners
- Offers precise control across a wide spectrum of temperature settings.
- While Gourmet Radiant trays ensure even heat distribution and reduce flare-ups.
Ceramic-Infrared Rotisserie Burner
- Allows you to slow-roast lamb, pork and other meats to succulent perfection.
- The rotisserie motor assembly plugs in and detaches easily for convenient cooking and storage.
- Stainless Steel spit rod and forks included.
23,000-BTU Ceramic Infrared Searing Burner
- Delivers the high radiant heat needed to sear the outside of foods, locking in natural juices and flavors.
- Adjustable output allows you to cook everything from thick fillets of steak to delicate fish.
- Sets the stage for nighttime grilling with red LED lights above the knob controls.
- Along with interior halogen lighting.
Stainless Steel, Drop-In Smoker Box
- Infuses foods with flavorful aromas, such as mesquite or hickory.
Removable Cutting Board
- Has a scratch- and moisture-resistant surface that's easy to clean.
Easy-to-Clean Basting Pan
- Positioned below the rotisserie to capture natural juices from meats.
Grill Cover is Felt Lined and Constructed of Heavy-Duty Vinyl
- Provides maximum protection from the elements.
Electronic, 120-Volt Ignition System
- Makes grill activation as simple as pressing a knob control.
- A 9-volt battery backup is also included.
Retractable Warming Shelf
- Provides a second-level surface that allows you to keep grilled foods heated and cook delicate foods without charring.
- A latch mechanism makes it easy to move the shelf up and out of the way when not in use.
Stainless Steel Grill Grates
- Resists rust and distribute heat evenly across the entire cooking surface.
Large, Round Thermometer
- Positioned on the front control panel, rather than the canopy.
- Indicates the approximate temperature of the grill surface rather than the air space above the grates.
Stainless Steel, Slide-Out Drip Trays
- Helps manage excess grease and minimize flare-ups.
High-Altitude Conversion Kit (Optional)
- Allows the grill to maintain gas efficiency in mountaintop locations.