GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work. Available at AJ Madison.
No matter how you look at it, the GE Monogram Collection puts the kitchen of your dreams within the realm of possibility. With three distinct styles and seemingly endless options for customization, only Monogram gives you complete freedom to follow your vision.
Monogram integrated appliances reflect a mindset that says, "Fine design endures." Shaped and polished to seamless perfection, these sleekly styled appliances capture the essence of timeless sophistication.
Monogram professional appliances offer a slightly different angle on appliance design. Lustrous, premium-grade stainless steel with chamfered, hand-finished edges makes a powerfully compelling statement that translates boldly and beautifully to any decor.
Monogram custom-panel appliances provide the perfect canvas for creative expression in the kitchen. Start with a refrigerator or dishwasher, personalize it with a panel of your liking and - voila! - you have something stylish, artful and unquely you.
7" Heating Element:
2 Ribbon (1,800 Watts)
Bridge Element (Links 7" Elements):
1 Ribbon (800 Watts)
6" Heating Element:
2 Ribbon (1,200 Watts)
Tri 6"/9"/12" Heating Element:
1 Ribbon (1,050/1,950/3,000 Watts)
Dual 6"/9" Heating Element:
Dual 5"/8" Heating Element:
Full-Function Warmer Burner:
Stainless Steel Knobs
Control Lock Capability:
Hot Surface Indicator Lights:
Frameless Glass Design:
Black (Stainless Steel Accents)
Power / Ratings
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance, Limited 5-Year Glass Cooktop/Radiant Surface Units
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
For Models Produced On or After January 1, 2006 See Written Warranty For Full Details
Dimensions and Weights
Approx. Shipping Weight:
- Elements vary in diameter and can be expanded to suit your cooking needs.
- Front edge is curved to form an attractive, soft arc to complement Monogram hoods.
- Ideal for larger pans, this burner connects two 7" elements to form an eliptical cooking zone.
- 12"/9"/6" heating element offers a convenient choice for various size pans.
- Responsive ribbon elements allow you to simmer and saute precisely according to recipe.
- An infinite range of heat settings leaves plenty of room for improvisation.
- Stainless steel knobs offer precise temperature control.
Solid Surface Finishes
- The cooktop surfaces are completely solid for a dramatic "true black" appearance.