GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work. Available at AJ Madison.
No matter how you look at it, the GE Monogram Collection puts the kitchen of your dreams within the realm of possibility. With three distinct styles and seemingly endless options for customization, only Monogram gives you complete freedom to follow your vision.
Monogram integrated appliances reflect a mindset that says, "Fine design endures." Shaped and polished to seamless perfection, these sleekly styled appliances capture the essence of timeless sophistication.
Monogram professional appliances offer a slightly different angle on appliance design. Lustrous, premium-grade stainless steel with chamfered, hand-finished edges makes a powerfully compelling statement that translates boldly and beautifully to any decor.
Monogram custom-panel appliances provide the perfect canvas for creative expression in the kitchen. Start with a refrigerator or dishwasher, personalize it with a panel of your liking and - voila! - you have something stylish, artful and unquely you.
4.4 Cu. Ft.
True Hidden Bake Element:
Multi-Rack Convection Bake:
Single-Rack Convection Bake:
Variable Broil/Broil Element:
3,600 Watts; 6-Pass
2,700 Watts; 8-Pass
Electronic Glass Touch
Self-Clean Porcelain Oven Racks:
Self-Clean Delay Option:
Convection Mode Conversion:
Automatic Meat Thermometer:
Digital Temperature Display:
Delay Bake Option:
Yes with Warm Mode
°C or °F Programmable:
Audible Preheat Signal:
Auto Oven Shut-Off:
Yes with Override
Control Lock Capability:
Certified Sabbath Mode:
Hand-Polished, Welded Door Seams:
Flush Appearance Installation:
Under Cooktop Installation:
Power / Ratings
Amps Rating @ 240V:
Amps Rating @ 208V:
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
For Models Produced On or After January 1, 2006 See Written Warranty For Full Details
Dimensions and Weights
28 1/2" Min. to 28 5/8" Max.
27 1/4" Min. to 27 5/16" Max.
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Electronic Glass Touch Controls
- A gentle touch allows you to easily select the desired cooking function.
- Convection bake or roast, variable or closed-door broiling, 24-hour delay bake, warm mode or proof mode.
Halogen Light Columns
- On the oven walls provide brilliant task lighting for each rack position.
Self-Cleaning Oven Racks
- Porcelain-coated racks are designed to be left in the oven during the self-clean cycle for effortless cleaning.
4.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Easily accommodates even the largest meals.
True Hidden Bake Element
- Concealed beneath the oven floor, allowing additional capacity and improved cleanability.
Reverse-Air Convection System
- Uses an innovative fan that reverses direction for optimal air and heat circulation.
- Provides even cooking and multi-rack baking capability.
Certified Sabbath Mode
- Allows you to keep cooked foods warm on the Jewish Sabbath and Jewish holidays.
Signature Tubular Handles
- Are smooth, sleek and easy to grasp.
- Reflect the meticulous quality and craftsmanship for which Monogram products are renowned.
Large Viewing Window
- Allows you to view your culinary work in progress.
Standard GE Dimensions
- Match the industry's preferred cutout sizes for remarkably simple installation.
Monogram ZET938SMSS Reviews