GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work. Available at AJ Madison.
No matter how you look at it, the GE Monogram Collection puts the kitchen of your dreams within the realm of possibility. With three distinct styles and seemingly endless options for customization, only Monogram gives you complete freedom to follow your vision.
Monogram integrated appliances reflect a mindset that says, "Fine design endures." Shaped and polished to seamless perfection, these sleekly styled appliances capture the essence of timeless sophistication.
Monogram professional appliances offer a slightly different angle on appliance design. Lustrous, premium-grade stainless steel with chamfered, hand-finished edges makes a powerfully compelling statement that translates boldly and beautifully to any decor.
Monogram custom-panel appliances provide the perfect canvas for creative expression in the kitchen. Start with a refrigerator or dishwasher, personalize it with a panel of your liking and - voila! - you have something stylish, artful and unquely you.
Upper and Lower
Oven Capacity - Upper:
4.3 Cu. Ft.
Oven Capacity - Lower:
4.4 Cu. Ft.
Multi-Rack Convection Bake:
Single-Rack Convection Bake:
Optional Closed-Door Broiling:
Variable Broil/Six-Pass Broil Element:
Dual Power Bake Element:
Eight-Pass Bake Element:
Electronic Glass Touch
Heavy-Duty Oven Racks:
3 (Each Oven)
5 Upper, 7 Lower
Halogen Oven Lights:
2 (Each Oven)
Self-Clean Delay Option:
Auto Recipe Conversion:
Convection Mode Conversion:
Digital Temperature Display:
Delay Bake Option:
Yes with Warm Mode
Audible Preheat Signal:
Auto Oven Shut-Off:
Yes with Override
Control Lock Capability:
Certified Sabbath Mode:
Hand-Polished, Welded Door Seams:
Flush Appearance Installation:
Power / Ratings
Amps Rating @ 240V:
Amps Rating @ 208V:
Dual 2,500/900 Watts
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
For Models Produced On or After January 1, 2006 See Written Warranty For Full Details
Dimensions and Weights
Interior Width - Upper:
Interior Depth - Upper:
Interior Height - Upper:
Interior Width - Lower:
Interior Depth - Lower:
Interior Height - Lower:
28 1/2" Min. to 28 5/8" Max.
51 13/16" Min. to 51 15/16" Max.
Approx. Shipping Weight:
- Sleek, modern design provides a striking look with clean lines and smooth glass touch controls.
Award-Winning Trivection Technology
- Thermal convection and microwave cooking processes work together to produce the ideal blend of taste and texture.
- Foods are prepared to delectable perfection.
- On average up to five times faster than a conventional oven.
- In addition to Trivection technology, these ovens offer several other cooking methods and modes.
- Baking, broiling, roasting and true European convection.
- As well as 24-hour delay bake, warm mode and proof mode.
Full-Size Oven Capacity
- The spacious oven interior makes room for foods ranging from large roasts to rich multi-tiered cake pans and everything in between.
- Two halogen lights illuminate your culinary work in progress, putting it into bright, clear perspective.