GE Monogram 30" Single Electric Wall Oven with True European Convection Cooking and Brillion Communication Technology
GE's Monogram series has designed a supreme electric wall oven that has a number of convenient features for every kitchen. The back-lit digital control knobs are not only easy and quick to use, but you can tell at a glance that the cooking setting are where they should be. The true European convection system with direct air channels heated air from the top of the oven and then circulates it on all sides of the unit for perfectly uniform baking and roasting. There's also ultimate coverage when broiling. Any dish, small or large, will be browned to delicious excellence. Whether you're in the home or away, you can use your smartphone and the Brillion technology to remotely control the oven's various functions. After all the wonderful cooking you've done, leave the racks within and set the oven to self-clean with the power of steam, so every meal will always taste amazing.
About GE Monogram
No matter how you look at it, the GE Monogram Collection puts the kitchen of your dreams within the realm of possibility. With three distinct styles and seemingly endless options for customization, only Monogram gives you complete freedom to follow your vision. Monogram integrated appliances reflect a mindset that says, "Fine design endures." Shaped and polished to seamless perfection, these sleekly styled appliances capture the essence of timeless sophistication. Available at AJ Madison.
5.0 Cu. Ft.
True European Convection, Flat Back Convection Cover
Interior Oven Light:
2 Theater-Style LED Light Columns
Midnight Blue True Hidden
Oven Cleaning Type:
Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option
Variable with Delay Clean Option
Self-Clean Oven Door Lock:
10-Pass Bake Element:
10-Pass Broil Element:
Closed Door Broiling:
3 Self-Cleaning Heavy-Duty Oven Racks
Number of Rack Positions:
6 Ladder-Rack Positions
Broiler Pan and Grid:
Electronic Dial Backlit LCD Display; Backlit Digital Knobs; Notification Lighting; Brillion Enabled Technology
Oven Control Features
Digipad Knob Interface:
Electronic Clock and Kitchen Timer:
24-Hour; AM/PM Display
Start Delay Bake Option:
Yes, with Warm Mode
Oven Light Pad
Audible Preheat Signal:
Control Lock Capability:
Auto Oven Shut-Off:
Yes, with Override
Claims and Certifications
Parts and Labor:
1 Year, Entire Appliance
3.4 kW at 208W, 4.5 kW at 240V
Dimensions and Weight
Overall Depth with Handle:
26 5/8"; 27 1/2"
Minimum Base Support:
Oven Door Clearance:
20 9/16"; 20 11/16"
Minimum Cabinet Width:
Minimum Cabinet Depth:
28 1/2" to 28 5/8"
23 1/2" Minimum
27 1/4" to 27 5/16"
184 Lbs.; 208 Lbs.
True European Convection with Direct Air
- Channels heated air from the top of the oven and circulates it around food on all sides for perfectly uniform baking and roasting.
5.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Accommodates even the largest meals.
Ten-Pass Bake Element
- Covers more surface area for more even baking results.
All-Glass Interior Door Panel
- Offers a visually striking look that's easy to clean.
Theatre-Style LED Oven Lighting
- Located on both sides of the oven to enhance visibility and provide a clear view of food, regardless of rack position.
Stainless Steel Back-Lit Digital Control Knobs
- Rotate with smooth precision. An indicator light in each knob makes it easy to view and select heat settings.
- Allows you to check cooking status with a quick glance.
Self-Cleaning, Full-Extension Oven Racks
- Glide in and out smoothly on stainless steel ball bearings, and are designed to be left in the oven during the self-clean cycle.
Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option
- Gives you flexible options for thorough oven cleaning.
Ten-Pass, Dual Broil Element
- Evenly browns dishes of all types and sizes.
- Allows you to control oven functions from anywhere inside or even outside your home, using your smartphone or other web-enabled mobile device.
- Offers a stylish complement to the sophisticated exterior design.