GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work. Available at AJ Madison.
No matter how you look at it, the GE Monogram Collection puts the kitchen of your dreams within the realm of possibility. With three distinct styles and seemingly endless options for customization, only Monogram gives you complete freedom to follow your vision.
Monogram integrated appliances reflect a mindset that says, "Fine design endures." Shaped and polished to seamless perfection, these sleekly styled appliances capture the essence of timeless sophistication.
Monogram professional appliances offer a slightly different angle on appliance design. Lustrous, premium-grade stainless steel with chamfered, hand-finished edges makes a powerfully compelling statement that translates boldly and beautifully to any decor.
Monogram custom-panel appliances provide the perfect canvas for creative expression in the kitchen. Start with a refrigerator or dishwasher, personalize it with a panel of your liking and - voila! - you have something stylish, artful and unquely you.
4.4 Cu. Ft.
Reverse-Air Convection Oven:
True Hidden Bake Elements:
Multi-Rack Convection Bake:
Single-Rack Convection Bake:
Standard/Dual Zone Broil:
Dual Convection Elements:
208/240V Performance Compensation:
Full-Extension Self-Clean Porcelain Oven Racks:
Dual Halogen Light Columns:
Self-Clean Delay Option:
Automatic Meat Thermometer:
Digital Temperature Display:
Delay Bake Option:
Yes with Warm Mode
Audible Preheat Signal:
Auto Oven Shut-Off:
Yes with Override
Control Lock Capability:
Certified Sabbath Mode:
Machined Wash Stainless Steel Die-Cast Metal
Hand-Polished, Welded Door Seams:
Power / Ratings
Amps Rating @ 240V:
Amps Rating @ 208V:
Recommended Circuit @ 240/208V:
2,700 Watts Total; Dual Element
3,900 Watts Total; Dual Element
2,500 Watts Total; Dual Element
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
For Models Produced On or After January 1, 2006 See Written Warranty For Full Details
Dimensions and Weights
28 1/2" Min. to 28 5/8" Max.
23 1/2" Min.
27 1/4" Min. to 27 5/16" Max.
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Electronic Dial Controls
- Have a robust, die-cast metal design; yet rotate with smooth digital precision.
Halogen Light Columns
- On the oven walls provide brilliant task lighting for each rack position.
Exclusive Self-Cleaning, Full-Extension Oven Racks
- Glide in and out smoothly on stainless steel ball bearings.
- Designed to be left in the oven during the self-clean cycle.
4.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Easily accommodates even the largest meals.
True Hidden Bake Element
- Concealed beneath the oven floor, allowing additional capacity and improved cleanability.
Reverse-Air Convection System
- Uses an innovative fan that reverses direction for optimal air and heat circulation.
- Provides even cooking and multi-rack baking capability.
- Two bake, two broil and two convection elements provide precise cooking control, with fast preheating.
208V Performance Compensation
- Utilizes the six-element design to boost power in reduced-voltage installations.
- Solid and substantial, reinforcing the overall look of sculptural sophistication.
Chamfered, Hand-Finished Edges
- Give the premium-grade stainless steel door an added sense of depth and dimension.
Two Broil Elements with Reflector Shield
- Offer intense, dual-zone broiling.
Large Viewing Window
- Allows you to view your culinary work in progress.
Standard GE Dimensions
- Match the industry's preferred cutout sizes for remarkably simple installation.
Monogram ZET1PMSS Reviews