GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work. Available at AJ Madison.
No matter how you look at it, the GE Monogram Collection puts the kitchen of your dreams within the realm of possibility. With three distinct styles and seemingly endless options for customization, only Monogram gives you complete freedom to follow your vision.
Monogram integrated appliances reflect a mindset that says, "Fine design endures." Shaped and polished to seamless perfection, these sleekly styled appliances capture the essence of timeless sophistication.
Monogram professional appliances offer a slightly different angle on appliance design. Lustrous, premium-grade stainless steel with chamfered, hand-finished edges makes a powerfully compelling statement that translates boldly and beautifully to any decor.
Monogram custom-panel appliances provide the perfect canvas for creative expression in the kitchen. Start with a refrigerator or dishwasher, personalize it with a panel of your liking and - voila! - you have something stylish, artful and unquely you.
This wine cooler uses 439 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $46.75.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on the 2007 national average electricity cost of $.1065 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
57 Wine Bottles
Removable Spillproof Glass Shelves:
Wine Racks with Full-Extension Slides:
5 Full-Size, 2 Half-Size
Red or White Wine Temperature Setting:
Interior Light On/Off Switch:
Reversible Door Hinges:
No, Right Hinge Only
Black Installed, Stainless Steel Included
Stainless Steel Tubular
Accepts 3/4" Custom Panels:
Accepts 3/4" Custom Handles:
Tempered, Glass Door:
Unfinished Cherry-Wood Shelf Fronts:
Built-In or Freestanding
Electrical Rating and Warranty
Limited Warranty Sealed Refrigeration System:
See Written Warranty For Details
Dimensions and Weights
34 1/4" to 34 3/4"
23 3/4" Min.
34 1/2" Min. to 35"
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Stainless Steel Tubular Handle
- Designed to coordinate with other Monogram appliances.
- Innovative liquid-crystal technology allows you to turn glass from opaque to clear with a simple press of the button.
- Opaque setting conceals contents from view.
- Glass becomes clear and light comes on by touching the on/off switch.
- The light stays illuminated for one hour or until you turn it off.
Electronic Adjustable Temperature Control
- Offers a range of temperatures for precise chilling.
Red or White Wine Temperature Setting
- Maintains the ideal temperature for aging or serving wine.
LED Temperature Display
- Allows you to monitor the temperature at a glance.
Full-Extension Sliding Wine Racks
- Position bottles either horizontally or vertically to maximize space.
Unfinished Heart-Of-Cherry Wood Shelf Fronts
- Can be finished to complement surrounding cabinetry.
Soft Interior Lighting
- Automatically illuminates when the door is open, but can be activated by an internal on/off switch.
Monogram ZDWT240PBS Reviews