GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work. Available at AJ Madison.
This dishwasher uses 272 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.17.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions and Weight
Height w/Legs Extended:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Tub and Door Liner:
Fully Integrated; Electronic; Top Controls
Audible End-of-Cycle Signal:
Wash System Features:
Water Filtration System:
Self-Cleaning Water Filtration
Heavy Wash; Normal Wash; Light Wash; SpeedCycle; Rinse Only/Hold; AutoWash
Nylon Utility Shelf - Upper:
Fold-Down Tines - Lower:
Nylon Towerless; Pearlescent Racks
Nylon; Deep Tiered; Removable; 4-Position Adjustable
Economical / Quiet
Insulation Mastic; Thinstall Bitumen
Custom Panel and Handle Required
Power / Ratings
Calrod Heater Watts:
120v; 60Hz; 15A
Optional Heavy Door Spring Kit:
WD01X10445, order two if weight is over 19 lbs (not included)
Stainless Steel Panel Accessory:
ZXSS9900 (not included)
Limited 1-year entire appliance; Limited 5-year racks/electronic control board; Limited lifetime of product tub/door liner
Limited 1-year entire appliance; Limited lifetime of product tub/door liner
See written warranty for full details
Model ZB D9900RII
- Requires custom panel or optional stainless steel panel accessory.
Integrated, panel-ready model
- Designed for use with a customer-supplied custom cabinet door and handle to blend in beautifully with surrounding cabinetry - even inset cabinets.
- Super-efficient European wash system with ultrafine filtration, including a power zone for the cutlery rack, ensures every dish and utensil is thoroughly cleaned, while using minimal water and energy.
CEE Tier II and ENERGY STAR certified
- Made possible by advanced sound-absorbing materials and a smooth running motor.
- Uses advanced sensor technology and a powerful fan to ensure dishes are dry, regardless of the load size.
Extra-large, stainless steel interior
- With height-adjustable upper rack provides the space and loading flexibility to accommodate up to 14 place settings.
- Hidden, integrated electronic controls are easy to use and clean.
Optional stainless steel panel accessory - ZXSS9900
- Gives the dishwasher a sleek European look that coordinates with other Monogram appliances.
Monogram ZBD9900RII Reviews