GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work. Available at AJ Madison.
No matter how you look at it, the GE Monogram Collection puts the kitchen of your dreams within the realm of possibility. With three distinct styles and seemingly endless options for customization, only Monogram gives you complete freedom to follow your vision.
Monogram integrated appliances reflect a mindset that says, "Fine design endures." Shaped and polished to seamless perfection, these sleekly styled appliances capture the essence of timeless sophistication.
Monogram professional appliances offer a slightly different angle on appliance design. Lustrous, premium-grade stainless steel with chamfered, hand-finished edges makes a powerfully compelling statement that translates boldly and beautifully to any decor.
Monogram custom-panel appliances provide the perfect canvas for creative expression in the kitchen. Start with a refrigerator or dishwasher, personalize it with a panel of your liking and - voila! - you have something stylish, artful and uniquely you.
Dishwasher Drying Features:
Calrod Heater; Convection Dry with Fan Assist
Tub and Door Liner:
Self-Cleaning 5-Stage Filtration; ExtraFine Filter
Rinse Aid with Indicator and Adjustment; SmartDispense II Technology with Steam
Wash System Features
3-Direct Feed; Lower/Middle/Upper
Piranha Hard Food Disposer:
Automatic Temperature Control:
Automatic Temperature Sensing:
Heated Dry Delay Start:
Yes; 1 to 24 Hours
Bronze Wire Utility Shelves with Stem Safe:
3-Piece Siverware Basket with Cell Covers:
Fold-Down Tines -Lower:
Fold-Down Tines -Upper:
Platinum Racks; Towerless
Deep Tiered; Removable; 4-Position Adjustable
Dishwasher Control Features
Fully Integrated Electronic Light Touch Controls:
Clean Light Cycle Progress Indicator:
Sanitized Light Cycle Progress Indicator:
Lock Light Indicator:
3 Digit Display Cycle Countdown:
Audible End-of-Cycle Signal:
Economical / Quiet
Stainless Steel Tubular
Fully Integrated Door
Door Panel Color:
European Stainless Steel
Hard Countertop Ready
Claims and Certifications
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
CEE Tier II Certified:
Power / Ratings
120V ; 60 Hz ; 9.1 A
Limited 1-year entire appliance. Limited lifetime of product tub/door liner
Limited 1-year entire appliance; Limited 5-year racks/electronic control board;Limited lifetime of product tub/door liner
See written warranty for full details
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Height with Legs Extended:
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Hidden Integrated Electronic Controls
- Maintain the overall clean appearance of the exterior.
- Automatically dispenses the right amount of detergent based on soil level and water hardness with every cycle, even during every pre-wash; the bulk dispense system is located on the inner door and holds up to 47 fluid ounces of liquid for 30 days.
High Intensity Xenon Lights
- Illuminate the entire interior, leaving no question as to whether or not dishes have been cleaned.
Steam Prewash Option
- Helps loosen tough soils before any cycle; Automatically runs with the selection of the Scour Wash cycle or can be selected as an option before any cycle.
- Is made possible by advanced sound-absorbing materials and a smooth-running motor.
ENERGY STAR Qualification
- As an ENERGY STAR partner, GE has determined that all Monogram full-size dishwashers meet the ENERGY STAR guidelines for energy efficiency and water conservation (CEE Tier II certified).
Scour Wash Cycle
- Combines steam, bulk detergent dispensing and a hot-wash rinse to scrub away hard-to-remove foods and reduce 99.9 percent of bacteria.