GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work. Available at AJ Madison.
No matter how you look at it, the GE Monogram Collection puts the kitchen of your dreams within the realm of possibility. With three distinct styles and seemingly endless options for customization, only Monogram gives you complete freedom to follow your vision.
Monogram integrated appliances reflect a mindset that says, "Fine design endures." Shaped and polished to seamless perfection, these sleekly styled appliances capture the essence of timeless sophistication.
Monogram professional appliances offer a slightly different angle on appliance design. Lustrous, premium-grade stainless steel with chamfered, hand-finished edges makes a powerfully compelling statement that translates boldly and beautifully to any decor.
Monogram custom-panel appliances provide the perfect canvas for creative expression in the kitchen. Start with a refrigerator or dishwasher, personalize it with a panel of your liking and - voila! - you have something stylish, artful and unquely you.
This dishwasher uses 275 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.50.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
Tub and Door Liner:
6 Touchpads; Fully Integrated Inlaid Electronic Light Touch
"Low Detergent" Light:
"Lock" Light Cycle Progress Indicators:
3 Digit Display Cycle Countdown:
Audible End-of-Cycle Signal:
Piranha Hard Food Disposer:
3-Direct Feed; Lower; Middle; Upper
Water Filtration System:
Self-Cleaning 5-Stage Filtration with ExtraFine Filter
Rinse Aid with Indicator and Adjustment
SmartDispense II Technology:
Yes with Steam
Yes with Fan Assist
Scour (NSF Certified):
Bronze Wire Utility Shelves with StemSafe - Upper:
3-Piece Siverware Basket with Cell Covers:
Fold-Down Tines - Upper:
Fold-Down Tines - Lower:
Nylon Towerless; Bronze Racks
Upper Rack - Deep Tiered:
Upper Rack - Removable:
Upper Rack - 4-Position Adjustable:
Lower Rack - Towerless:
Economical / Quiet
Hard Countertop Ready
Fully Integrated Door
Power / Ratings
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance; Limited 5-Year Racks/Electronic Control Board
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance; Limited Lifetime Of Product Tub/Door Liner
See Written Warranty For Full Details
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Height with Legs Extended:
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Hidden, Integrated Electronic Controls
- Maintain the overall clean appearance of the exterior.
- Automatically dispenses the right amount of detergent based on soil level and water hardness, with every cycle, even during every pre-wash.
- The bulk dispense system is located on the inner door and holds up to 47 fluid ounces of liquid for 30 days.
High-Intensity Xenon Lights
- Illuminate the entire interior, leaving no question as to whether or not dishes have been cleaned.
Steam Prewash Option
- Helps loosen tough soils before any cycle.
- Automatically runs with the selection of the Scour Wash cycle or can be selected as an option before any cycle.
- Is made possible by advanced sound absorbing materials and a smooth-running motor.
ENERGY STAR Qualification
- As an ENERGY STAR partner, GE has determined that all Monogram full-size dishwashers meet the ENERGY STAR guidelines for energy efficiency and water conservation (CEE Tier II certified).
Scour Wash Cycle
- Combines steam, bulk detergent dispensing and a hot-wash rinse to scrub away hard-to-remove foods and reduce 99.9% of bacteria.
Large Sized Interior
- Provides the space and loading flexibility necessary to accommodate 16 place settings.
Full-Extension Upper Rack with Fold-Down Tines
- Full-extension upper rack with fold-down tines.
Versatile Lower Rack with Adjustable or Fold-Down Tines
- Designed to glide smoothly in and out, even with the addition of deep bowls and pots.