GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work. Available at AJ Madison.
No matter how you look at it, the GE Monogram Collection puts the kitchen of your dreams within the realm of possibility. With three distinct styles and seemingly endless options for customization, only Monogram gives you complete freedom to follow your vision.
Monogram integrated appliances reflect a mindset that says, "Fine design endures." Shaped and polished to seamless perfection, these sleekly styled appliances capture the essence of timeless sophistication.
Monogram professional appliances offer a slightly different angle on appliance design. Lustrous, premium-grade stainless steel with chamfered, hand-finished edges makes a powerfully compelling statement that translates boldly and beautifully to any decor.
Monogram custom-panel appliances provide the perfect canvas for creative expression in the kitchen. Start with a refrigerator or dishwasher, personalize it with a panel of your liking and - voila! - you have something stylish, artful and unquely you.
This dishwasher uses 275 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.50.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
Tub and Door Liner:
6 Touchpads; Fully Integrated Inlaid Electronic Light Touch
"Lock" Light Cycle Progress Indicators:
Audible End-of-Cycle Signal:
Piranha Hard Food Disposer:
3-Direct Feed; Lower; Middle; Upper
Water Filtration System:
Self-Cleaning 5-Stage Filtration with ExtraFine Filter
Rinse Aid with Indicator and Adjustment
Sanitize (NSF Certified):
Plastic Utility Shelves:
3-Piece Siverware Basket with Cell Covers:
Fold-Down Tines - Lower:
Nylon Towerless; Bronze Racks
Upper Rack - Deep Tiered:
Upper Rack - Removable:
Lower Rack - Towerless:
Economical / Quiet
Hard Countertop Ready
Fully Integrated Door
Power / Ratings
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance; Limited 5-Year Racks/Electronic Control Board
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance; Limited Lifetime Of Product Tub/Door Liner
See Written Warranty For Full Details
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Height with Legs Extended:
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Hidden, Integrated Electronic Controls
- Maintain the overall clean appearance of the exterior.
Steam Prewash Option
- Helps loosen tough soils before any cycle.
- Automatically runs with the selection of the Scour Wash cycle or can be selected as an option before any cycle.
- Is made possible by advanced sound absorbing materials and a smooth-running motor.
ENERGY STAR Qualification
- As an ENERGY STAR partner, GE has determined that all Monogram full-size dishwashers meet the ENERGY STAR guidelines for energy efficiency and water conservation (CEE Tier II certified).
Large Sized Interior
- Provides the space and loading flexibility necessary to accommodate 16 place settings.
Stainless Steel Tub
- Retains its attractive shine cycle after cycle, year after year.
Monogram-Exclusive Platinum Color, Ball-Tipped Nylon Coated Racks
- Have an elegant pearlescent finish that complements the stainless steel interior.
Extra Clean Turbidity Sensor
- Continually monitors the amount of soil on dishes and makes the necessary wash cycle adjustments for an exceptional clean.
Powerful, Forced-Air Drying System
- Continually extracts moist air from the tub, leaving dishes thoroughly dry and ready to use.
Three Spray Arms
- Provide complete cleaning coverage, even when the dishwasher is fully loaded with plates, bowls and pots.
- Sanitizes dishes by reducing 99.9% of bacteria with a hot-wash rinse.