Since its founding in 1883, Friedrich Air Conditioning Co. has had one manufacturing standard - quality without compromise. Over the years, the company's products have changed, but the commitment to quality has endured.
Today, the fundamental direction of Friedrich is to be the top manufacturer of specialty air treatment products for the worldwide market. Moving the company forward are dedicated employees who are committed to excellence and have a passion to succeed. Friedrich is a company that is respected for a high degree of integrity and professionalism, as well as being recognized as the best in the business. The Friedrich name is synonymous with quality... shaped by the spirit that launched this company over a century ago. Available at AJ Madison.
XQ. Programmable, commercial grade quality models with exceptional energy efficiency.
EQ. Their compact heat/cool model with mechanical controls.
The X Star line is their compact, premium line of commercial grade room air conditioners. XQ is programmable with remote. Features include a 24 hour timer, auto-adjusting Smart Fan and a Money Saver setting that reduces energy usage and saves money. (Features not available on all models).
EQ is ideal for supplemental heating and cooling.
Energy Efficiency Ratio (ERR):
Room Side Air Circulation:
Circuit Rating Breaker or T-D Fuse:
125V - 15A
Dimensions and Weights
Depth with Front:
Shell Depth to Louvers:
Min. Extension Into Room:
Min. Extension Outside:
Thru-the-Wall Installation Finished Hole
Comfort and Convenience
- 24 hr. timer lets you program on/off times.
- 3 cooling speeds, plus fan only setting.
- Smart Fan adjusts fan speed to maintain desired temperature.
- Comfortwatch technology samples the air to more accurately maintain the set temperature.
- Money Saver setting saves money by conserving energy.
- Auto restart saves settings if power is interrupted.
- Washable antimicrobial filter for protection against fungal and bacterial growth.
- EntryGard anti-intrusion protection.
- Install in window or thru-the-wall.
- Heavy duty installation hardware.
- Heavy duty side curtains reduce exterior noise/light.
- Power cord can run either left or right out of the side of the unit front.