BERTAZZONI cooking products originate in Emilia-Romagna, a region world-famous for its food. Precision-engineered to the highest specifications by the Bertazzoni family, who have been making high-quality ranges since the beginning of the last century, every appliance bearing the Bertazzoni name represents an unwavering commitment to quality.
The kitchen is the true heart of the home. A Bertazzoni gives it the smartest stainless-steel professional look-seamless edges and surface transitions, sealed and seamless burners, elegant proportions, and functional, ergonomic design.
The Professional Series features one-piece stainless steel work tops, precision-engineered burners, safe and reliable ignition systems and easy controls, and it delivers flexible and accurate cooking performance. Available at AJ Madison.
The new super-wide 48" range is an uncompromising statement of power elegance in your kitchen. The cooktop has six gas burners and a stainless-steel electric griddle. The two ovens in this range give great flexibility to your cooking. The main oven has a balanced air-flow convection fan and full width broiler. The useful auxiliary oven, without fan, has a special low temperature setting. In the dual fuel model the main oven features a true European convection and an electric broiler. This model is equipped with a self clean mode for the large oven. The useful auxiliary oven offers natural convection and four cooking modes. A 48" matching range hood and backsplash are also available.
Heavy-Duty Cast Iron
Full-Screen Inner Glass
Main Oven Capacity:
2.9 Cu. Ft.
Auxiliary Oven Capacity:
1.8 Cu. Ft.
Left Front (Triple with Wok Ring):
900 - 15,000 BTU
Right Rear (Rapid):
2,500 - 11,000 BTU
Left Rear (Medium):
1,500 - 6,500 BTU
Center Rear (Medium):
1,500 - 6,500 BTU
Center Front (Medium):
1,500 - 6,500 BTU
Right Front (Small with Simmer Plate):
450 - 3,500 BTU
Triple w/ Wok Ring Burner:
Safety Device, One-Hand Ignition:
Oven Bake Element:
Oven Broil Element:
Oven Circular Convection Element:
Oven Mode Selector
35 1/2" - 37 1/4"
Power Cord Not Included
Cooking with the Surface Burners
- High efficiency burners bring the flame closer to the pot to cook 30% faster.
- Special safety thermocouple automatically stops the gas flow if the flame goes out.
- Exclusive child safety feature automatically shuts off gas if turned on without ignition.
- One-piece work top and sealed burners facilitate fast and easy cleaning.
- Excusive Multi-sector burner provides high-efficiency with a delicate low-simmer function.
Bertazzoni Dual Control Triple Burner
- The Outer Ring and Inner Cross flames are controlled by one knob while the Center Simmer burner is controlled by a separate knob.
- This arrangement allows for more accuracy and control than other professional ranges.
Dual Fuel Features
- High-power pro gas cooktop combined with accurate electric convection oven.
- Pyrolytic self-clean mode with temperatures over 850°F.
- Available oven modes include Bake, Convection Bake, Convection, Turbo, Broiler, Convection Broiler, Dehydrate, Proofing, Warming (3 Levels) and Clean.
- Indicator lights for Preheating, Heating and Clean.
- Increased oven size of 4 Cubic Feet (to allow for extra capacity and insulation, bottom storage drawer no longer opens).
- Door locks with gear motor during cleaning cycle.
- Smoke reduction provided by passive ceramic catalyst filter.
- 40 to 50 Amp line required.
- 25 1/8" Depth allows range to sit flush with cabinetry.
- 125 years experience allows Bertazzoni to offer longer coverage than others.
- All models include 4" stainless backguard (2" reduced height island backguard optional).
- Eight designer colors available.
- Painted using the same high-gloss process as Italy's famous sports cars.
- Painted on front and sides!
- All units ship NG unless otherwise noted.
- Conversion kit to LP included and, unlike in other cooking products, the conversion does not reduce the power output of the top burners.
Bertazzoni Professional Series X486GPIR Reviews