BERTAZZONI cooking products originate in Emilia-Romagna, a region world-famous for its food. Precision-engineered to the highest specifications by the Bertazzoni family, who have been making high-quality ranges since the beginning of the last century, every appliance bearing the Bertazzoni name represents an unwavering commitment to quality.
The kitchen is the true heart of the home. A Bertazzoni gives it the smartest stainless-steel professional look-seamless edges and surface transitions, sealed and seamless burners, elegant proportions, and functional, ergonomic design.
The Professional Series features one-piece stainless steel work tops, precision-engineered burners, safe and reliable ignition systems and easy controls, and it delivers flexible and accurate cooking performance.
This 36" range is ideal for those cooks who prepare a variety of courses at once, and more elaborate dishes. Six burners provide even greater flexibility and cooking ease.
Designed for accuracy and versatility in your cooking, this handsome 36" range features different sized burners that accommodate a variety of pot sizes. Heavy-duty cast iron grates make movement of the pots easier.
Heavy-Duty Cast Iron
Full-Screen Inner Glass
4.0 Cu. Ft.
3.2 Cu. Ft.
Left Front (Triple with Wok Ring):
900 - 15,000 BTU
Right Rear (Rapid):
2,500 - 11,000 BTU
Left Rear (Medium):
1,500 - 6,500 BTU
Center Rear (Medium):
1,500 - 6,500 BTU
Center Front (Medium):
1,500 - 6,500 BTU
Right Front (Small with Simmer Plate):
450 - 3,500 BTU
Triple w/ Wok Ring Burner:
Safety Device, One-Hand Ignition:
Oven Bake Element:
Oven Broil Element:
Oven Circular Convection Element:
Oven Mode Selector
Cooking with the Surface Burners
- High efficiency burners bring the flame closer to the pot to cook 30% faster.
- Special safety thermocouple automatically stops the gas flow if the flame goes out.
- Exclusive child safety feature automatically shuts off gas if turned on without ignition.
- One-piece work top and sealed burners facilitate fast and easy cleaning.
- Excusive Multi-sector burner provides high-efficiency with a delicate low-simmer function.
Bertazzoni Dual Control Triple Burner
- The Outer Ring and Inner Cross flames are controlled by one knob while the Center Simmer burner is controlled by a separate knob.
- This arrangement allows for more accuracy and control than other professional ranges.
Dual Fuel Features
- High-power pro gas cooktop combined with accurate electric convection oven.
- Pyrolytic self-clean mode with temperatures over 850°F.
- Available oven modes include Bake, Convection Bake, Convection, Turbo, Broiler, Convection Broiler, Dehydrate, Proofing, Warming (3 Levels) and Clean.
- Indicator lights for Preheating, Heating and Clean.
- Increased oven size of 4 Cubic Feet (to allow for extra capacity and insulation, bottom storage drawer no longer opens).
- Door locks with gear motor during cleaning cycle.
- Smoke reduction provided by passive ceramic catalyst filter.
- 40 to 50 Amp line required.
- 25 1/8" Depth allows range to sit flush with cabinetry.
- 125 years experience allows Bertazzoni to offer longer coverage than others.
- All models include 4" stainless backguard (2" reduced height island backguard optional).
- Eight designer colors available.
- Painted using the same high-gloss process as Italy's famous sports cars.
- Painted on front and sides!
- All units ship NG unless otherwise noted.
- Conversion kit to LP included and, unlike in other cooking products, the conversion does not reduce the power output of the top burners.
Power Cord Not Included
Color Models are Special Order. Allow 90 Days for Delivery.
Bertazzoni Professional Series X366PIRVE Reviews