BERTAZZONI cooking products originate in Emilia-Romagna, a region world-famous for its food. Precision-engineered to the highest specifications by the Bertazzoni family, who have been making high-quality ranges since the beginning of the last century, every appliance bearing the Bertazzoni name represents an unwavering commitment to quality.
The kitchen is the true heart of the home. A Bertazzoni gives it the smartest stainless-steel professional look-seamless edges and surface transitions, sealed and seamless burners, elegant proportions, and functional, ergonomic design.
The Professional Series features one-piece stainless steel work tops, precision-engineered burners, safe and reliable ignition systems and easy controls, and it delivers flexible and accurate cooking performance.
This 36" range is ideal for those cooks who prepare a variety of courses at once, and more elaborate dishes. Five burners provide even greater flexibility and cooking ease.
Designed for accuracy and versatility in your cooking, this handsome 36" range features different sized burners that accommodate a variety of pot sizes. Heavy-duty cast iron grates make movement of the pots easier.
Heavy-Duty Cast Iron
Full-Screen Inner Glass
3.6 cu. ft.
2,500 - 11,000 BTU
1,500 - 6,500 BTU
1,500 - 6,500 BTU
450 - 3,500 BTU
Extra-Large Full Width Infrared
Triple w/ Wok Ring Burner:
Safety Device, One-Hand Ignition:
35 1/2" - 37 1/4"
Cooking with the Surface Burners
- High efficiency burners bring the flame closer to the pot to cook 30% faster.
- Special safety thermocouple automatically stops the gas flow if the flame goes out.
- Exclusive child safety feature automatically shuts off gas if turned on without ignition.
- One-piece work top and sealed burners facilitate fast and easy cleaning.
- Excusive Multi-sector burner provides high-efficiency with a delicate low-simmer function.
Bertazzoni Dual Control Triple Burner
- The Outer Ring and Inner Cross flames are controlled by one knob while the Center Simmer burner is controlled by a separate knob.
- This arrangement allows for more accuracy and control than other professional ranges.
Cooking with the Oven
- Convection oven with fan ensures even heat distribution for single and multi-level roasting and baking without flavor crossover.
- Additional low-temperature settings include thermostat-controlled dehydration and fan-only defrosting.
- Operation without the convection fan is available for recipes that require traditional gas cooking.
- Extra-large full width infrared broiler gives powerful searing and broiling over a large surface area.
- Largest capacity European convection oven features multi-rack positions.
- Multi-level cooking allows two dishes to be cooked at the same time.
- Two internal lights provide ample illumination at each of the levels.
- Special triple-glass door ensures minimal heat loss and low-temperature external surfaces.
- One piece inner glass door allows for easy cleaning.
- Exclusive storage space is provided below the oven for pots and pans.
Standard 4" Backguard Included
LP Conversion Included