Whirlpool 15 Cu. Ft. Chest Freezer
Need extra freezer space in your home but don't want to buy a new refrigeration unit Go with this useful chest freezer by Whirlpool. It features two large storage baskets, interior incandescent lighting, curved easy-clean corners within making clean-up a breeze, a lock feature to keep the door closed, and manual defrost.
At Whirlpool, advanced performance means getting great results while using less water and energy. Their ENERGY STAR qualified appliances deliver eco-efficient operation that exceeds the toughest government standards. Whirlpool is dedicated to making guesswork a thing of the past. Every detail is attended to. Every machine is designed to help you manage your home precisely the way you want-easier, faster and smarter. Available at AJ Madison.
This freezer uses 297 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $32.94.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Style and Extras
Dimensions and Weight
Depth Excluding Doors:
Depth Closed Excluding Handles:
15 cu. ft. Capacity
- A 15 cu. ft. capacity has the extra frozen storage you need.
Easy Clean Corners
- Easy Clean Corners make cleanup quick. Rounded corners replace hard-to-reach edges for easier access.
- Keep your frozen foods safe and secure with the key lock.
- Storage bins provide convenient storage options for better organization.
Defrost Drain with Hose Adapter
- Defrost your freezer with ease. Attach the included hose adapter to the defrost drain to easily remove water when preparing to defrost and clean the chest freezer.
Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A.
15-Watt Interior Light
Whirlpool WZC3115DW Reviews