An Ideal Marriage
When Sub-Zero Freezer Company acquired Wolf in March 2000, kitchen design insiders uttered a collective "Aha!" It just made sense, this marriage of ice and fire, cold and hot. Sub-Zero and Wolf are complementary expressions of a single idea: the steadfast refusal to compromise. They are the brands for people who will have nothing less than the kitchen they have always wanted - an uncompromised kitchen.
Heritage Meets Heritage
Sub-Zero is the enduring symbol of the possibilities of what a kitchen can be, Wolf the symbol of all that the kitchen can do. Founded in 1945 and now in its third generation of family ownership and management, Sub-Zero forever changed kitchen design with the exceptional quality, beauty and innovative technology of its equipment.
For more than 70 years, Wolf has been synonymous with professional cooking equipment for restaurants and hotels. Now, as part of Sub-Zero, the Wolf line has been adapted for the serious in-home cook. With their superior performance and leading-edge design, Wolf instruments fuel a passion for cooking. Available at AJ Madison.
Every product bearing the Wolf name was designed from the ground up to give the user ultimate control and cooking confidence. Each new Wolf instrument is tested not merely to meet but to exceed industry standards, and each is backed by one of the best warranties in the business. In design, manufacturing and customer service, Wolf accepts no compromise, and neither should you.
The superior air control of the Wolf Warming Drawer helps keep moist foods moist and crisp foods crisp. In addition to stainless steel, an integrated drawer front allows for a custom wood panel and handle hardware. Electronic controls are hidden to allow the unit to become completely integrated with surrounding cabinetry. Also can be used for warming towels.
Electronic Touch Control Panel:
Preset and Variable Temperature Control:
Preset Automatic Shut-Off:
Extended Operation In Sabbath Mode:
Stainless Steel Interior:
Rack For Stacking Food:
Removable Stainless Steel Drawer Pan:
Full-Extension, Ball Bearing Drawer Glides:
Approved For Outdoor Installations:
120 V AC, 60 Hz, 15 or 20 Amp Circuit
3 Ft. Cord with Grounded Plug
Dimensions with L Series Drawer Front
Overall Depth (Including Handle):
Dimensions with E Series Drawer Front
Overall Depth (Including Handle):
Dimensions with Integrated Drawer Front
Overall Depth (Behind Frame):
Integrated Panel Thickness:
Integrated Panel Weight:
25 Lbs. Max.
Model WWD30 is sold as a base unit only.
- It must be installed with an accessory drawer front.
- An integrated drawer front which accepts a custom wood panel is also available.
- Specifications will vary with each drawer front.
- Refer to installation instructions provided with the drawer front.
- Complete installation specifications can be found on wolfappliance.com.
- Stainless steel drawer fronts with tubular or pro handles available in classic stainless steel.
- Integrated drawer front allows for custom wood panel and handle hardware in an overlay or inset application.
- Hidden electronic touch control panel.
- Preset and variable temperature control.
- Preset automatic shut-off or extended operation in Sabbath Mode.
- Stainless steel interior.
- Removable stainless steel drawer pan.
- Full extension, ball bearing drawer glides.
- 850 Watt heating element.
- UL approved for outdoor use.
- Can be used for warming towels.
- Tubular handle for integrated drawer front in classic, platinum or carbon stainless steel.
- Classic stainless steel handle for integrated drawer front to match E Series ovens.
- Six-piece container set-includes six stainless steel pans with lids.
- Two 1.8-quart pans and pan rack.
- CSA certified for US and Canada.
- Star-K Kosher certified as Sabbath and holiday-compliant.
Sub-Zero Wolf Grand Kitchen Savings Event - $1,000 Rebate or Free Wolf Gourmet Products
Receive a $1,000 Rebate or Free Wolf Gourmet Products
Purchase a Sub-Zero, Wolf and Asko appliance package to receive a $1,000 rebate, or up to $7,000 in Wolf Gourmet products via mail-in rebate.
How To Save:
Purchase any full size built-in, integrated or PRO 48 Refrigeration
Any size Range -OR- any size Wall Oven with any size Rangetop or 30" or 36" Cooktop - Get $1,000 -OR- 3 Points
Purchase up to 6 additional qualifying product - Get 1 Point Each (6 Points Total). Asko dishwasers are now included in this offer!
10 Piece Cookware Set - 2 Points
7 Piece Knife Set - 2 Points
Blender - 1 Point
Countertop Convection Oven - 1 Point
4-Slice Toaster - 1 Point
2-Slice Toaster - 1 Point
Save Time and Submit Your Claim Online
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.