Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appriciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design. Available at AJ Madison.
4.6 Cu. Ft. Cabrio Platinum Top Load Washer with EcoBoost Option
Clean more with every load in this 4.6 cu. ft. capacity washer. As one half of the industry's largest capacity pair, this washer allows you to do 3 baskets of laundry in a single load. And even though you're doing more, you're using less. An ENERGY STAR qualification and CEE Tier 3 rating help you save over $2,100 in lifetime water and energy costs. Activate the EcoBoost option to help save even more energy on select wash cycles while still providing the same great cleaning performance. An Eco Monitor located right on the console allows you to see the eco-friendliness of the cycles and options as you select them. Eleven wash cycles offer cleaning flexibility.
This washer uses 183 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $20.29.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
Capacity (Cu. Ft. DOE):
4.6 Cu. Ft.
Max Spin Speed:
Yes with Affresh
Number Of Temperatures:
Direct Drive, Infinite Speed Motor System
BPM Direct Drive 1/2 HP
Dimensions and Weights
4.6 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Wash up to 3 baskets of laundry in a single load.
- The 4.6 cu. ft. capacity wash basket adapts to both large and small loads for optimal fabric care.
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
Unique Soft-Touch Impeller
- The unique soft-touch impeller helps move clothes gently through the water allowing the H2Low wash system to provide better cleaning performance and gentle fabric care.
- To protect fabrics and fibers during the wash cycle, a specially designed material fully wraps the impeller vanes.
- The Eco Monitor allows you to see the eco-friendliness of each cycle or option you choose.
- The display rates energy use to show your overall eco-performance.
- Get additional energy efficiency without giving up cleaning performance.
- This option lowers a wash cycle's overall energy use by reducing water temperature and increasing spin speed.
CEE Tier III Qualified
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings with Tier III being the most efficient.
- This model features advanced water and energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
H2Low Wash System
- Delivers better cleaning performance and gentleness.
- The Industry-exclusive technology of the H2Low wash system includes the unique soft-touch impeller, floating basket technology and circulation spray.
- Provides optimal cleaning using less water and additives than a traditional top load washer.
- Senses and adapts to each load, adding detergent, bleach or fabric softener at just the right time.
- A concentrated burst of detergent showers directly onto clothes to penetrate stains and pretreat soils.
Quiet Spin Technology
- Quiet Spin technology offers a unique suspension system that senses and adapts to each load, making upper-floor installation possible.
Direct Drive Motor
- The direct drive motor tumbles larger capacity loads, enhances the spin speed for improved energy savings.
- Uses fewer moving parts so there's less wear and tear over time.
Quick Wash Cycle
- Clean small, lightly soiled loads in less time.
- Plus, increased spin speeds extract more water for faster dry times.