4.5 cu. ft. Cabrio Platinum Top Load Washer with Clean Care cycle
Wash 3 baskets of laundry in one load. The washer's 4.5 cu. ft. capacity wash basket offers enough space to handle larger loads and bulky items. Comes with adaptive wash technology with auto load sensing that automatically senses and adapts to the size of your load and uses the right amount of water for great cleaning. The wash system is more gentle while delivering better cleaning performance. Available at AJ Madison.
This clothes washer uses 143 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $15.86.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
4.5 cu. ft.
Max Spin Speed:
Number of Temperatures:
Adaptive Wash Actions:
Timed Bleach Dispenser
Yes with Eco Monitor
Water Level Sensor:
Auto Load Size Sensing Technology
Estimated Time Remaining Display:
Deep Water Soak Cycle:
Automatic Water Level Settings:
Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the US:
See-Through Glass Window
See Written Warranty for Full Details
Dimensions and Weight
4.5 cu. ft. capacity
- Wash 3 baskets of laundry in one load. The washer's 4.5 cu. ft. capacity wash basket offers enough space to handle larger loads and bulky items.
Adaptive Wash technology with Auto Load Sensing
- Adaptive Wash technology with Auto Load Sensing automatically senses and adapts to the size of your load and uses the right amount of water for great cleaning.
11 Adaptive Wash Actions
- Up to 11 different adaptive wash actions provide a combination of powerful cleaning and gentle fabric care. They sense and adapt to the needs of each load, handling everything from heavily soiled jeans to delicates.
Care Control Temperature Management
- Adjusts the cold and hot water inlets to reach temperatures that are warm enough to dissolve detergents. Water is kept from overheating to help reduce shrinking and/or color bleeding.
Direct Drive Motor
- The direct drive motor handles larger capacity loads, enhances the spin speed for improved energy savings and uses fewer moving parts so there's less wear and tear over time.
EcoBoost option with Eco Monitor
- Get additional energy efficiency without giving up cleaning performance. This option uses less hot water and increases the tumbling action to use less energy while still delivering great cleaning and gentle performance.
Unique Soft-Touch Impeller
- The unique soft-touch impeller helps move clothes gently through the water allowing the H2Low wash system to provide better cleaning performance and gentle fabric care.