Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
Care Control Temperature Management
Adjusts the cold and hot water inlets to reach temperatures that are warm enough to dissolve detergents. Water is kept from overheating to help reduce shrinking and/or color bleeding.
This washer uses 143 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $15.86.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
4.5 cu. ft.
Max Spin Speed:
Number of Temperatures:
Timed Bleach Dispenser
Water Level Sensor:
Auto Load Size Sensing Technology
Adaptive Wash Technology:
Yes with Auto Load Sensing
Precision Dispense Plus:
Adaptive Wash Actions:
Care Control Temperature Management:
Yes with Eco Monitor
Delay Wash Option:
Yes Up to 9 Hours Later
Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the US:
Dimensions and Weight
4.5 cu. ft. capacity
- Wash 3 baskets of laundry in one load. The washer's 4.5 cu. ft. capacity wash basket offers enough space to handle larger loads and bulky items.
Adaptive Wash technology with Auto Load Sensing
- Adaptive Wash technology with Auto Load Sensing automatically senses and adapts to the size of your load and uses the right amount of water for great cleaning. The wash system is more gentle while delivering better cleaning performance.
Precision Dispense Plus
- Senses and adapts to each load, adding detergent, bleach, fabric softener and oxygenated additives at just the right time. A concentrated burst of detergent showers directly onto clothes to penetrate stains and pretreat soils.
11 Adaptive Wash Actions
- Up to 11 different adaptive wash actions provide a combination of powerful cleaning and gentle fabric care. They sense and adapt to the needs of each load, handling everything from heavily soiled jeans to delicates.
Direct Drive Motor
- The direct drive motor handles larger capacity loads, enhances the spin speed for improved energy savings and uses fewer moving parts so there's less wear and tear over time.
EcoBoost Option with Eco Monitor
- Get additional energy efficiency without giving up cleaning performance. This option uses less hot water and increases the tumbling action to use less energy while still delivering great cleaning and gentle performance.
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- ENERGY STAR qualified models exceed government standards by over 20% to help conserve natural resources and save money on your utility bills.
Whirlpool Cabrio WTW8000BW Reviews