Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appriciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design. Available at AJ Madison.
This washer uses 191 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $21.18.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
Capacity (Cu. Ft. DOE):
4.0 Cu. Ft.
Capacity (Cu. Ft. IEC):
5.2 Cu. Ft.
Direct Inject Wash Plate System
Max Spin Speed:
Yes with Affresh
Up to 10 Hrs
Direct Drive, Infinite Speed Motor System
BPM Direct Drive 1/2 HP
See-Through Glass Window
Dimensions and Weights
6th Sense Technology
- Measures the size of the load and determines how much water is needed to clean it.
- Sensors monitor the inlet temperature, gradually warming water to keep cleaning enzymes at optimal effectiveness.
- Plus, sensors prevent oversudsing in low-water systems.
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
CEE Tier III Qualified
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings--with Tier III being the most efficient.
- This model features advanced water and energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
4.0 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Wash Basket
H2Low Wash System
See-Through Tempered Glass Lid
- The see-through glass lid on the top-load Cabrio washer is a stylish piece of innovation.
- Made of shatter-proof tempered glass, it shows the deep cleaning impelling action of the wash load inside.
1,100 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
Care Control Temperature Management
- Adjusts the cold and hot water inlets to reach temperatures that are warm enough to dissolve detergents.
- Water is kept from overheating to help reduce shrinking and/or color bleeding.
Quiet Spin Technology
Deep Clean Option
Quiet Wash Plus Noise Reduction System
- Keep operational sounds inside the washer and out of living areas with sound-absorbing materials around the wash basket.
13 Automatic Cycles
Quick Wash Cycle
- Clean small, lightly soiled loads in less time.
- Plus, increased spin speeds extract more water for faster dry times.
Bulky Items Cycle
- Ideal for cleaning bulky items like comforters, sleeping bags, down jackets or pillows, all of which fit easily into the wash basket.
- A reduced agitation speed and low spin speed provide gentle fabric care without sacrificing cleaning performance.
- For models with a one speed motor, the wash cycle uses alternating periods of agitation and soak to simulate hand washing your clothes.
Heavy Duty Cycle
Clean Washer Cycle with Affresh
- Deep fills the washer to clean areas that low-water systems don't typically reach.
Estimated Time Remaining Display
Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal
Delay - 10 Hr
Fabric Softener Dispenser
On/Off Extra Rinse Option