Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
This washer uses 123 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $13.64.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
See-through Glass Window
Gravity Bleach Dispenser
Clean Washer with Affresh
Number of Temperatures:
Water Level Sensor:
Auto Load Size Sensing Technology
See-Through Tempered Glass Lid
3.6 cu. ft. Stainless Steel Wash Basket
Energy Star Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
CEE Tier III Qualified
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings--with Tier III being the most efficient. This model features advanced water & energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
H2Low Wash System with Auto Load Sensing
- The H2Low wash system automatically senses the size of each load to use less water and deliver better cleaning performance and gentleness than a traditional top load washer.
- Senses and adapts to each load, adding detergent, bleach or fabric softener at just the right time. A concentrated burst of detergent showers directly onto clothes to penetrate stains and pretreat soils.
Care Control Temperature Management
- Adjusts the cold and hot water inlets to reach temperatures that are warm enough to dissolve detergents. Water is kept from overheating to help reduce shrinking and/or color bleeding.
Quiet Spin Technology
- Quiet Spin technology offers a unique suspension system that senses and adapts to each load, making upper-floor installation possible.
11 Automatic Cycles
5 Selectable Water Temperatures
5 Adaptive Wash Actions
- Get additional energy efficiency without giving up cleaning performance. This option lowers a wash cycle's overall energy use by reducing water temperature and increasing spin speed (on select models).
- The Eco Monitor allows you to see the eco-friendliness of each cycle or option you choose. The display rates energy use to show your overall eco-performance.
800 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
Quiet Wash Noise Reduction System
- Keep operational sounds inside the washer and out of living areas with sound-absorbing materials around the wash basket.
Quick Wash Cycle
- Clean small, lightly soiled loads in less time. Plus, increased spin speeds extract more water for faster dry times.
Automatic Dispenser System
- Holds and releases each additive at the appropriate time to eliminate the need for return trips while enhancing cleaning and whitening performance.
Clean Washer Cycle with Affresh
- Deep fills the washer to clean areas that low-water systems don't typically reach.
Pre Soak Option
- A reduced agitation speed and low spin speed provide gentle fabric care without sacrificing cleaning performance. For models with a one speed motor, the wash cycle uses alternating periods of agitation and soak to simulate hand washing your clothes.
Heavy Duty Cycle
Bulky Items Cycle
- Ideal for cleaning bulky items like comforters, sleeping bags, down jackets or pillows, all of which fit easily into the wash basket.
Delay Wash (Up to 9 hours)
Deep Clean Option
Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal
Estimated Time Remaining Display
Fabric Softener Dispenser
- Add fabric softener when you load your clothes and it is automatically diluted and dispensed at the right time during the cycle! This saves time and eliminates multiple trips to the washer!