Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
Whirlpool Fabric Care
Whatever your fabric care needs, Whirlpool brand has the ideal solution. From the Duet Steam front-load fabric care system to the new Classic top-load laundry pairs, every washer and dryer they make offers convenient, time saving cycles and options. And, with a stunning new color palette full of fresh choices, their laundry pairs are breaking away from traditional white to perfectly accentuate your home. Count on Whirlpool brand to make your laundry room a little more stylish and your laundry routine a little easier - they're dedicated to giving you the power to get more done.
This washer uses 123 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $13.64.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
Dimensions & Weights
3.6 cu. ft. DOE
4.3 cu. ft. IEC
Gravity Bleach Dispenser
Clean Washer with Affresh
Normal - Extra Heavy:
Normal - Extra Heavy
Normal - Heavy:
Normal - Heavy
Normal - Light:
Normal - Light
Normal - Regular:
Normal - Regular
Number of Temperatures:
Hot / Cold:
Hot / Cold (ATC)
Warm / Cold:
Cool / Cold:
Cool / Cold (ATC)
3.6 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Wash Basket
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
CEE Tier III Qualified
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings--with Tier III being the most efficient.
- This model features advanced water & energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
H2Low wash system with Auto Load Sensing
- The H2Low wash system automatically senses the size of each load to use less water and deliver better cleaning performance and gentleness than a traditional top load washer.
Care Control Temperature Management
- Adjusts the cold and hot water inlets to reach temperatures that are warm enough to dissolve detergents.
- Water is kept from overheating to help reduce shrinking and/or color bleeding. EcoBoost
- Activate the EcoBoost option to lower your overall energy use by increasing spin speed on select models and reducing water temperature.
Quiet Spin technology
- Quiet Spin technology offers a unique suspension system that senses each load, making upper-floor installation possible.
800 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
- This washer's high efficiency system features a specially designed plate at the bottom of the wash basket to give you more wash capacity and better fabric care.
Cycle status bar
- The cycle status bar shows you which portion of the cycle the washer is operating, including Wash, Rinse, Spin, Done and Lid lock.
- This top load washer features a wide-opening lid that makes it easier to load larger items inside this top load washer.
12 Automatic Cycles
Heavy Duty Cycle
Bulky Items Cycle
- Ideal for cleaning bulky items like comforters, sleeping bags, down jackets or pillows, all of which fit easily into the wash basket.
- A reduced agitation speed and low spin speed provide gentle fabric care without sacrificing cleaning performance.
- For models with a one speed motor, the wash cycle uses alternating periods of agitation and soak to simulate hand washing your clothes.
Quick Wash Cycle
Clean Washer Cycle with Affresh
- Deep fills the washer to clean areas that low-water systems don't typically reach.On/Off Extra Rinse Option
On/Off Fabric Softener Knob
- Use this knob to add the proper amount of water needed when using fabric softener.
- When not selected, washer conserves the extra water.
4 Selectable Water Temperatures