Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
Available at AJ Madison.
Whirlpool Fabric Care
Whatever your fabric care needs, Whirlpool brand has the ideal solution. From the fabric care system to the new Classic top-load laundry pairs, every washer and dryer they make offers convenient, time saving cycles and options. And, with a stunning new color palette full of fresh choices, their laundry pairs are breaking away from traditional white to perfectly accentuate your home. Count on Whirlpool brand to make your laundry room a little more stylish and your laundry routine a little easier - they're dedicated to giving you the power to get more done.
This washer uses 212 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $23.51.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2012 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
Number of Temperatures:
Hot; Warm; Cool; Cold
Water Level Sensor:
Auto Load Size Sensing Technology
Gravity Bleach Dispenser
Yes with Affresh
Extra Rinse Option:
Fabric Softener Knob:
Dimensions and Weight
3.6 cu. ft. Stainless Steel Wash Basket
H2Low Wash System with Auto Load Sensing
- Senses the size of each load to use less water and deliver better cleaning performance and gentleness than a traditional top load washer.
Quiet Spin Technology
- Offers a unique suspension system that senses and adapts to each load, making upper-floor installation possible.
Super Wash Cycle
- Treats clothes with a higher temperature and longer agitation to remove set in stains.
- Additional energy efficiency without giving up cleaning performance. The option lowers a wash cycle's overall energy use by reducing water temperature and increasing spin speed.
- High efficiency system features a specially designed plate at the bottom of the wash basket to give you more wash capacity and better fabric care.
Energy Star Qualified
Whirlpool WTW4900AW Reviews