Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appriciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design. Available at AJ Madison.
This washer uses 144 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $15.97.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
3.4 Cu. Ft. DOE
Direct Inject System with Dual Action Agitator
Spin Speed - High:
Gravity Bleach Dispenser
Casual Perm Press - Light
Casual Perm Press - Regular
Number of Temperatures:
Hot / Cold:
Hot / Cold (ATC)
Warm / Cold:
Warm / Cold (ATC)
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
3.4 Cu. Ft. White Porcelain Wash Basket
Xtra Roll Action Plus Agitator
- Brings the laundry to the bottom of the wash basket where cleaning takes place.
- It can effectively roll over and clean twice the average load size.
Fabric Sense Wash System
- Once you select a cycle and fabric type, the washer automatically matches it to the optimal wash temperature, cycle time and agitation speed for customized care and cleaning.
Care Control Temperature Management
- Adjusts the cold and hot water inlets to reach temperatures that are warm enough to dissolve detergents.
- Water is kept from overheating to help reduce shrinking and/or color bleeding.
Quiet Spin Technology
- Quiet Spin technology offers a unique suspension system that senses each load, making upper-floor installation possible.
700 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
- Faster spin speeds in the washer remove more moisture from clothes, so they spend less time in the dryer.
Cycle Status Bar
- The cycle status bar shows you which portion of the cycle the washer is operating, including Wash, Rinse, Spin, Done and Lid lock.
12 Automatic Cycles
Heavy Duty Cycle
- A reduced agitation speed and low spin speed provide gentle fabric care without sacrificing cleaning performance.
On/Off Extra Rinse Option
On/Off Fabric Softener Knob
- Use this knob to add the proper amount of water needed when using fabric softener.
- When not selected, washer conserves the extra water.
Fabric Softener Dispenser
- Add fabric softener when you load your clothes and it is automatically diluted and dispensed at the right time during the cycle!
- This saves time and eliminates multiple trips to the washer!
5 Selectable Water Temperatures
Whirlpool WTW4850XQ Reviews