A 3.5 cu. ft. capacity and 12 wash cycle selections give you the power to wash large loads of any type, from delicates to heavy duty bedding items. With the Deep Water Wash option, a higher water level helps break down soils and stains for a superior wash. With the Quick Wash option, you can clean an entire load in as quick as 30 minutes. The Bulky Items/Sheets cycle takes care of bedding as well as those bulky winter jackets. The washer fills with enough water to wet down the load before the wash cycle begins, then uses a higher water level than other cycles. And with the Add-a-Garment option, you can easily add items to the cycle after it's already begun. The porcelain tub is designed to give you a wash that's powerful, but still preserves your clothes by minimizing snagging. Brand warranty covers parts and labor for 1 year.
At Whirlpool, advanced performance means getting great results while using less water and energy. Whirlpool is dedicated to making guesswork a thing of the past. Every detail is attended to, while every machine is designed to help you manage your home precisely the way you want - easier, faster and smarter. That's the work of Whirlpool. Available at AJ Madison.
12 (Bulky/Sheets, Casual, Clean Washer with affresh, Cold Wash, Delicates, Drain & Spin, Heavy Duty, Normal, Quick Wash, Rinse & Spin, Soak, Super Wash)
Soil Level Selections:
3 (Delicate, Heavy, Regular)
5 (Cold, Cool, Hot, Tap Cold, Warm)
Cycle Indicator Lights, Digital
120V, 60Hz, 15- or 20- Amp
Weights & Dimensions
Depth With Door Open 90 Degree:
3.5 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- No need to go to the laundromat to wash bulky items. Get the extra space you need with this spacious 3.5 cu. ft. capacity washer and get weeks' worth of laundry clean in one cycle.
12 Wash Cycles
- Bulky/Sheets, Casual, Clean Washer with affresh, Cold Wash, Delicates, Drain & Spin, Heavy Duty, Normal, Quick Wash, Rinse & Spin, Soak, Super Wash.
Quick Wash Cycle
- Save time with the Quick Wash cycle that's designed to clean small, lightly soiled loads in only 30 minutes.
Bulky Items/Sheets Cycle
- The Bulky Items/Sheets cycle takes care of bedding as well as those bulky winter jackets. The washer fills with enough water to wet down the load before the wash cycle begins, then uses a higher water level than other cycles.
- Don't worry if you left a few of your laundry items behind. Extra time before the spin cycle starts lets you toss in any missed or forgotten items.
Deep Water Wash
- Take on dirt with the Deep Water Wash cycle that helps break down loose soils using more water and thorough cleaning so stains don't stick around.
Dual Action Spiral Agitator
- Equips your washer to take on the toughest loads. The traditional dual action spiral agitator provides the wash action and cleaning performance to give your clothes just the right clean.
White Porcelain Tub
- This wash basket is designed with smooth porcelain to help prevent even the most delicate fabric from snagging.
Whirlpool WTW4816FW Reviews