This clothes washer uses 206 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $12 with a gas-powered water heater, and $25 with a gas-powered water heater.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2016 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/energy.
Sensing; Fill; Wash; Rinse; Cycle Complete; Lid Lock; Spin
Dimensions & Weight
Depth with Door Open 90 Degree:
3.5 cu. ft. Capacity
- No need to go to the laundromat to wash bulky items. Get the extra space you need with this 3.5 cu. ft. capacity washer.
White Porcelain Tub
- This wash basket is designed with smooth porcelain to help prevent even the most delicate fabric from snagging.
Dual Action Spiral Agitator
- Take on your toughest loads. The traditional dual action spiral agitator provides the wash action and cleaning performance to give your clothes the right clean.
Water Level Selection
- Choose the water level you need for the cycle you want. No matter which cycle you choose, Water Level Selection lets you select Auto Fill to adjust water based on load size or the Deep Water Wash option to help break down loose soils with more water.
- Don't worry if you left a few of your items behind. Extra time before the spin cycle starts lets you toss in any missed or forgotten items.
- Care for loads of casual clothes, as well as no-iron fabrics like sport shirts and linens.
- Clean fine washables. An intermittent wash action, cool water and slow spin cleans your delicates to provide everything you'd expect from gentle fabric care.
- Keep darks and brights cared for in the washer. Cold water, high spin speeds and additional wash action gently lifts stains while caring for fabrics.
Whirlpool WTW4616FW Reviews