In 1886, Robert Bosch founded the "Workshops for Precision Engineering and Electrical Engineering" in Stuttgart, Germany. Since then, Bosch has grown into a global leader through its dedication to innovation and quality engineering. Bosch is one of the companies with the most patent applications worldwide. Today, Bosch operates in almost 50 countries on every continent through subsidiaries and associated companies. All around the world, the Bosch name stands for innovation, quality and product diversity. Available at AJ Madison.
Since Bosch introduced their front-loading models in Europe over 50 years ago, their washers and dryers have steadily been advancing and improving. Their machines are so advanced that it's the most energy efficient in America, using 76% less water and almost 72% less energy then conventional top-loading machines. It offers superior cleaning results and quieter operation. Bosch washers and dryers is the best you'll ever own do to the powerful combination of efficiency, performance, value and engineering.
Bosch introduces their Vision line of washers and dryers. These appliances come with advanced features that deliver the most efficient performance without compromising cleaning results. Vision laundry is the future of front-load laundry.
Moisture monitoring system:
Autom thr electr damp detect
Drying time selector:
Adjustable drying temperature:
Location of venting exit:
Delay Start Option:
Start delay time max:
Blocked filter indicator:
Length of electrical supply cord:
Weight and Dimensions
- EcoSmart technology features an intelligent network of sensors making Bosch one of the most efficient dryer brands
- EcoAction Option Reduces Energy Usage by up to 10%
- Bosch is the 2009 ENERGY STAR partner of the year
- DynamicAir gently dries clothes using moderate heat and high air volume in a one piece stainless steel drum
- ActiveDry engineering for perfect drying results, every time, with all fabrics
- Air Fluff/No Heat drying cycle with no added heat
- Jeans cycle dries denim while reducing fading and wrinkling
- Steam Wrinkle Relax cycle relax wrinkles in only 12 min
- Steam Refresh relax wrinkles and remove odors in 16 min
- Steam Touch Up refreshes a full load in just 20 min
- Delicates option to dry items usually only line dried
- 3-way venting for easy installation
- Tumbling up to 1 hour prevents wrinkles
- Extremely Quiet Performance: 64 dB
- One of the quietest dryers in the U.S.
- Backed by Good Housekeeping Seal, two year limited warranty
- Heat sensors and intelligent controls prevent overheating
Bosch Vision 500 Series DLX WTVC6330US Reviews